ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari's Moving On

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a video of AJ with an AR. I am not gonna get into the gun debate, but he did noticeably check the guns safety and keep his finger off the trigger. He at least paid basic attention to gun safety (why he did a tik tok dance with loaded mags is beyond me but here is a link )

middle one shooting a gun anywhere but a range or hunting should be jail time.
Wow, this is very disturbing. If Rutgers brings this guy in I may actually consider cancelling my season tickets

Aj was unhappy with OSU and wanted to leave prior to this. Innocent OR guilty it could have just made it easy for Smith to release him if he didn't want him there.
He was also expelled from the school altogether - big difference!

I didn't see anything saying specifically that the university expelled him.

JS released him and aj people put out that it was a "mutual decision" which def could be expelled or that he already left the school.

But i could have missed the expulsion. Can you point me in the direction where I can find it?

Reactions: rubigtimenow

I didn't see anything saying specifically that the university expelled him.

JS released him and aj people put out that it was a "mutual decision" which def could be expelled or that he already left the school.

But i could have missed the expulsion. Can you point me in the direction where I can find it?
Still appears in the OKST online student database/directory, for now... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wow, this is very disturbing. If Rutgers brings this guy in I may actually consider cancelling my season tickets

I know right!! only a poser puts that much tactical nonsense on a long gun. Real men use iron sights and iron sights alone.

(Tongue in cheek. So much of this is wrong and I don’t care if he wins 100 straight matches. I grew up 10 min from the RAC and I’m not okay with this guy coming back to our state on our dime)

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Willie just finished up a ~20min segment on aj, what happened, history at OSU.

Former RA reported him for "making her life hell" for the first year he was there. Used that and other vague info about him being a problem the entirety of his time at OSU. That he was kicked out of the university months ago. Also said the team will be happy w his departure from a culture Fit. He was a diva, etc.

A little on his brother, said the middle one shot up mastro house.

It was live, I think recording gets posted afterwords. On rokfin.

Former RA reported him for "making her life hell" for the first year he was there. Used that and other vague info about him being a problem the entirety of his time at OSU. That he was kicked out of the university months ago. Also said the team will be happy w his departure from a culture Fit. He was a diva, etc.

Which Mastro house? FL or OK?

shot up the house? Or fired a gun at a party at the house? I’ve Read different things.

I saw a video of AJ with an AR. I am not gonna get into the gun debate, but he did noticeably check the guns safety and keep his finger off the trigger. He at least paid basic attention to gun safety (why he did a tik tok dance with loaded mags is beyond me but here is a link )

middle one shooting a gun anywhere but a range or hunting should be jail time.
Read the comment from @potentiallydan3 (might have to click “view more comments” or whatever)

Last edited:
That hospital part doesn’t make a ton of sense, like a hospital isn’t going to swab DNA and match it to another citizen, but again wild story if the rest is true.

That hospital part doesn’t make a ton of sense, like a hospital isn’t going to swab DNA and match it to another citizen, but again wild story if the rest is true.
Seems like a toxic team environment too… your own teammate banging ur gf and sis… ok now Angelo possibly not going to OK state is making more sense

Reactions: Leonard23
This is like a bad A&E reality show… perhaps Flo can get the rights.

Like I said yesterday, you stay as far away from this mess as you can.

Reactions: Leonard23
Don’t forget the issues Daton Fox has had either. John Smith seemingly has no control of the program right now.
Sounds like Smith is letting the inmates run the asylum over there. This has all the makings of a 30/30, it would make for an epic episode. The Wild Wild West of the Cowboys Wrestling Program.

Reactions: jreinsdorf
Don’t forget the issues Daton Fox has had either. John Smith seemingly has no control of the program right now.

fix was steroids? Anything else?

honestly fix seems like a guy who isn’t gonna cause too much trouble. Nothing violent or anything.

fix was steroids? Anything else?

honestly fix seems like a guy who isn’t gonna cause too much trouble. Nothing violent or anything.
We'll, for some reason, Fix's dad may be getting paid from housing money that's supposed to go to Cowboy Wrestling Club? 🤷🏻‍♂️😬

Is this how OKST paid Fix to wrestle there? Diverting housing $ that's supposed to be paid to Cowboy Wrestling Club to Fix's dad?

Not a fan of cheating or anything but a little financial fraud is nothing compared to what AJ and Middle bro did. Def wouldn’t lump fix in with them. If they are turd sandwiches, fix is a day old tuna sandwich that was left out.

Man this story is starting to get crazy... Supposedly the middle bro shot the younger Mastrogiovani's house or car b/c he had sex with the girlfriend and younger sister. Yikes. This OKST team is in a bad spot. I don't expect AJ, Anthony and now Travis to be a part of any school now.

Which begs the question of why any top recruit would want to go there now.

Last edited:
Man this story is starting to get crazy... Supposedly the middle bro shot the younger Mastrogiovani's house or car b/c he had sex with the girlfriend and younger sister. Yikes. This OKST team is in a bad spot. I don't expect AJ, Anthony and now Travis to be a part of any school now.

Which begs the question of why any top recruit would want to go there now.
At the end of the day, John Smith is there and the Ferrari's are gone. For the moment, the Ferrari's are a rogue family and Smith's reputation probably wont take much of a hit unless more issues become uncovered.

Buxton wasn't a part of Blair while they were there (unless you're talking about another issue?). With regards to what I've heard about Blair, I'm actually going to side with the Ferrari's and the other OSU NJ family. Sounds like some disturbing stuff was going down. The middle brother opened up about it on IG and I got to commend him for his bravery in discussing the matter. Can't imagine that was easy.
Do you have a screenshot of his post?

Keep this tool and his dysfunctional family outta here. We have enough of these already living among us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT