ADVERTISEMENT

F'in Michigan

I am literally done with officials

That was the friggin definition of targeting. Helmet to helmet from behind. Officials watch replay and no penalty?!

Seriously makes you wonder

Honestly I don’t really care. F harbaugh. But call it right for goodness sake
Michigan got screwed over several times. Ball placement after the INT before the 58-yard TD pass (that was incorrectly called not a TD in video review.. at a minimum that should have been a "call stands" situation and TD).

Then on a late long TCU TD there was blocking downfield on a pass that would be caught OVER teh line of scrimmage... not that that kind of mauling by a WR on a DB that far down the field is EVER legal. That was a TD play that should have been called back. And then to cap it all off was this TARGETING that should have been called. And it would not have caused TCU to lose.. Michigan would still have to score a TD with little time.

UNBELIEVABLE!

I want to know if any SEC refs were doing that game and how they might be involved in those call/no-call situations. That was awful.

And in the Bama-KSU game.. which would be a blow-out.. in the first half with the lead and ball deep in the redzone.. KSU got called for offsides while Bama defenders were lined up offsides and pointing at a OT because left ass-cheek twitched. What a crazy offsides call! He didn't lean,. dip his shoulder, move his hand, move his feet.. just a ass cheek twitch. INSANE.

Michigan definitely crapped the bed - should have won this. The road of bad losses littered with Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda!

Michigan never has the great QB - usually they are just getting-on with "ham and eggers" as Rocky used to say
Most title teams have really good QBs - often Heisman candidates.
Michigan hasn't had a QB drafted since Chad Henne in 2008 and he was a second rounder
Drew Henson was a 6th rounder in 2003
Then Tom Brady in 2000 but he wasn't great at Michigan
TCU was underestimated most of the year.
TCU can have some good teams (recall TCU beating Wisconsin in 2011 rose bowl when Andy Dalton was QB)

He's coming off small time and petty here. He also likes to forge alliances with others who left the fold. Move on with your life and make your life better. Don't look back and shit in the bed you used to sleep in.
It’s clear it wasn’t his decision… At least that is how I see it. I’m sure some BS went down and GS had to “let him go”.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Michigan seems to play hot and cold. Some games it looks like Rutgers might beat them, and some games it looks like no team can beat them. Today they didn't play good.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Michigan never has the great QB - usually they are just getting-on with "ham and eggers" as Rocky used to say
Most title teams have really good QBs - often Heisman candidates.
Michigan hasn't had a QB drafted since Chad Henne in 2008 and he was a second rounder
Drew Henson was a 6th rounder in 2003
Then Tom Brady in 2000 but he wasn't great at Michigan
TCU was underestimated most of the year.
TCU can have some good teams (recall TCU beating Wisconsin in 2011 rose bowl when Andy Dalton was QB)

Drew Henson was electric at Michigan in his only season as starter in 2000 (missed the first few games that year with a broken foot). Look up the comeback he engineered at Illinois (they were good that year). Issue was he decided to pursue MLB instead of NFL. Texans took him in the sixth round a couple of years later to own his rights in case he wanted to give football another go. Eventually he did return to the NFL, but lost the magic along the way. I think he would have been a first round pick if he went direct to NFL. Just found an old Mel Kiper article speculating that he was a potential first overall pick.

Reactions: ashokan
Mich had a Rutgers type loss. Could easily see how the win could have gone their way on a change of one of 5 plays that didn’t go their way. And then when you think they get momentum, they let TCU shove one in their face.

Well, f'in OSU, too.

I couldn't give two shits about the UM game, really... but I so wanted for OSU to beat UGA. It would have been nice to throw some shade at the SEC sack worship for a year.

Michigan seems to play hot and cold. Some games it looks like Rutgers might beat them, and some games it looks like no team can beat them. Today they didn't play good.
Wasn't a hot-cold thing
Defensive game plan was sh!t. Offense played more than well enough to win. O made mistakes, but made up for them and then some. I hang this one on the DC.
Great game to watch though.

Reactions: yesrutgers01
Good God bro. Did Schiano bang his wife?
Really, maybe It the other way around TI did the wife banging. He said the grass was greener, which is the truth for both of them. Don’t understand why people take it so personal

Really, maybe It the other way around TI did the wife banging. He said the grass was greener, which is the truth for both of them. Don’t understand why people take it so personal
It's nothing personal. Man up Ti, and stop being a whiny little baby. It's embarrassing to see a grown man act like an adolescent on social media.

Reactions: William J. Leggett
It's nothing personal. Man up Ti, and stop being a whiny little baby. It's embarrassing to see a grown man act like an adolescent on social media.
What is really sad is to see a one time Rutgers fan favorite OBVIOUSLY behaving so bitterly to the point that he comes off like a colossal douche while alienating himself. I don’t see Fran Brown doing this type of stuff.

If TU would of just said something to the affect… “It was great seeing you O’Neal and do so well for yourself… I am happy you are happy… blah.. blah” nothing would have been said or mentioned here.

The fact that Ti keeps taking jabs in a condescending on social media knowing fans see it because he is still butt hurt GS didn’t match the PITT offer is just a bad look. It’s his legacy…

I find joy in watching the Michigan fans squirm in their seats with confused expressions on their faces.
Yeah...one look at those squirming Michigan fans and I knew I was gonna root for TCU.
BTW, who wins a big game like this one was when you give up two pick6s ?

Last edited:
So…Ti- was a big part of GS 1.0 success. Ti- actually loves Rutgers.
Any chance, that, ummm, GS is the one to cause this hatred?

Yes that's why I asked. This whole thing is very odd and the explanations by some posters above don't make sense to me. Wonder what the real story is here.

Yes that's why I asked. This whole thing is very odd and the explanations by some posters above don't make sense to me. Wonder what the real story is here.
The real story is that Greg is the boss. Regardless of anyone's personal feelings of love, indifference or hatred of either person, the boss rules. The boss decides it is time for the subordinate to go, the subordinate goes. It's called life. He got a great gig and into a bowl game and has elevated his profile. Enjoy that. Don't be a whiny little baby on social media about it. Grow the F up already.

The real story is that Greg is the boss. Regardless of anyone's personal feelings of love, indifference or hatred of either person, the boss rules. The boss decides it is time for the subordinate to go, the subordinate goes. It's called life. He got a great gig and into a bowl game and has elevated his profile. Enjoy that. Don't be a whiny little baby on social media about it. Grow the F up already.
You left out the part where you provide any relevant info.

Reactions: Rokodesh
You left out the part where you provide any relevant info.
The relevant info is all there. It's all you need to know.
I don't recall seeing any other grown men being crybabies when they did not get a promotion or got fired. Man up, move on with your life.

Prior to any of this, I did have a view on Greg or Ti. I was neutral on both. If Ti was bad, and Greg did not promote or fire him, that does not change my feelings about Ti. If Greg was a hard boss to work for and Ti decided to leave, that does not change my feelings for Greg.

But seeing Ti carrying on like this on social media is a bad look for him. What exactly are you looking for? We can go find the fly on the wall if you would like.

Heard that Ti had Covid 4 times from spring ball till the end of the season, did not sit well with Greg, lots of lost time at work & extra precautions for many players that had close contact with Ti
Is it even possible to have Covid 4 times in 6 months? I’m not sure it is just by the nature of the virus.
I am assuming, you concurs and that Ti just used excuses to miss time.

Doesn’t make much sense.

Yeah...one look at those squirming Michigan fans and I knew I was gonna root for TCU.
BTW, who wins a big game like this one was when you give up two pick6s ?

ND gave up 2 Pick 6's vs South Carolina and won the game . Cock's also scored on a Fake FG.

You look at the WR room, and all the kids he recruited that are currently contributing significantly, (none that I can see), and you have your answer as to why he is no longer here, imo. In contrast, Damiere Shaw did an outstanding job with this class, and seems to be a good one.

You look at the WR room, and all the kids he recruited that are currently contributing significantly, (none that I can see), and you have your answer as to why he is no longer here, imo. In contrast, Damiere Shaw did an outstanding job with this class, and seems to be a good one.
No idea if he is a good coach or not…sounds like he had some issues at Pitt too.
We do know that GS is a difficult guy to work for…
Who knows- a combo of both?

All I really care about is Rutgers finding a QB, a functional OL and WR’s that can get separation

Reactions: rutgersal
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT