ADVERTISEMENT

Florida halts football program...Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason why they can't have a full house. If people are worried they don't have to go. It's that easy.
Is it really that easy? Is the decision to attend made in a vacuum and doesn’t effect anyone else? So if the people who choose to attend get infected it won’t spread beyond those who attended? They won’t seek medical attention if the become critically ill from it?

If the decision to attend only impacted those who attended I would agree with you. However the decision to attend can have major consequences beyond just the person who made the choice.

Is it really that easy? Is the decision to attend made in a vacuum and doesn’t effect anyone else? So if the people who choose to attend get infected it won’t spread beyond those who attended? They won’t seek medical attention if the become critically ill from it?

If the decision to attend only impacted those who attended I would agree with you. However the decision to attend can have major consequences beyond just the person who made the choice.

First time I ever liked a post from a Penn State fan. I never thought it would ever happen especially on this board.

it's more like 19 I thought I read?

I'm sure as long as the 6 players who tested positive are not starters then Dan Mullen will push for the game to be played. Hell, those players could lead the cheers for the full house of fans in the stadium while they're at it.

Wow. Taken @goru1869 ti the woodshed in this post. Doubt he has any response here. You owned him.

LSU/UF Game is officially not happening now. December 12 is a potential makeup date.....remember that the SEC championship game is set for Dec. 19.

Yes it is that easy as we all have the right to chose how we handle our own actions . Stop being SO F"IN afraid of this virus. Move on with your life.

Reactions: RUaMoose
All the Big Ten Presidents, ADs and Football head coaches should be fired if the Big Ten has bad Covid-19 problems.

I think they made a bad move. They had all the info and still opted to play. They better be right.

"man, you know things are bad?"? what are you refering to? man some around here ,I think, literally get a hardon when a game has to be suspended due to the virus . as if that wasn't an anticipated possibility--what's really "bad" is the complete lock downs that have destroyed peoples lives, jobs and families and that now even the WHO organization says are a mistake--poverty levels have doubled across the world due to these complete lock downs yet some corona bros would applaud them even today

Just curious as to why people can't argue their viewpoint from a different perspective without your personal attacks?

"man, you know things are bad?"? what are you refering to? man some around here ,I think, literally get a hardon when a game has to be suspended due to the virus . as if that wasn't an anticipated possibility--what's really "bad" is the complete lock downs that have destroyed peoples lives, jobs and families and that now even the WHO organization says are a mistake--poverty levels have doubled across the world due to these complete lock downs yet some corona bros would applaud them even today

What complete lock downs? Haven't seen one since May or so.

You're arguing with the dumbest guy on the board...

You're beyond clueless. The countries that have done the best with very low COVID cases/deaths per capita are also the countries doing the best economically with limited restrictions, since they've controlled spread of the virus through the things our country has not done so well at, like masking/distancing to prevent/reduce infections and testing/tracing/isolating to prevent infections from becoming outbreaks. We'd be doing much better economically if we had dealt with the pandemic proactively. Sadly we did not.

You're beyond clueless. The countries that have done the best with very low COVID cases/deaths per capita are also the countries doing the best economically with limited restrictions, since they've controlled spread of the virus through the things our country has not done so well at, like masking/distancing to prevent/reduce infections and testing/tracing/isolating to prevent infections from becoming outbreaks. We'd be doing much better economically if we had dealt with the pandemic proactively. Sadly we did not.
LOL--comparing U.S. to which countries? Same old song and dance.

Yes, much better to ignore all comparisons and pretend we can't help ourselves.

Go back to failing at signing up for the CE board, rube.
Except I never said ignore all comparisons and pretend anything. Looks like you're comfortable embarrassing yourself on the free and premium boards, derp.

Ummm.. Speaking of facts, I've never once posted on the premium board.

And neither have you, rube cube, as hard as you've tried, lmao!
Oh, so at least you won't pay to get humiliated on the RU Board. Good for you shorty!

Wow you really got me too franny, I wasn't monitoring the Board 24/7 to sign-on to the annual promo when they finally got it working....LOL. I'm fine waiting for that deal again, funny you're so obsessed about it though, derp.

Sweden is doing excellent right now

Nick Saban and the Alabama AD have tested positive. Isn't Alabama supposed to play Georgia this weekend? I don't see how the B1G is going to complete a nine game schedule with no extra weeks to reschedule games.

ru1234567 or whatever you call yourself,--you are nothing but a guy with an agenda who is full of poo poo and himself --if someone says it's sad how lives have been destroyed by "complete" lock downs and how poverty levels have more than doubled with compete lock downs, as indicated by the WHO , you say they are clueless and bring up your BS about what the US has done wrong--really-- do you have some kind of inferiority complex that you have to spout off long bloated paragraphs on this board to show how "smart" you think you are? you are a typical full of ---it jerk

ru1234567 or whatever you call yourself,--you are nothing but a guy with an agenda who is full of poo poo and himself --if someone says it's sad how lives have been destroyed by "complete" lock downs and how poverty levels have more than doubled with compete lock downs, as indicated by the WHO , you say they are clueless and bring up your BS about what the US has done wrong--really-- do you have some kind of inferiority complex that you have to spout off long bloated paragraphs on this board to show how "smart" you think you are? you are a typical full of ---it jerk
It's ####'s forte.

Reactions: RUaMoose
Oh, so at least you won't pay to get humiliated on the RU Board. Good for you shorty!

Wow you really got me too franny, I wasn't monitoring the Board 24/7 to sign-on to the annual promo when they finally got it working....LOL. I'm fine waiting for that deal again, funny you're so obsessed about it though, derp.

But you will pay to get humiliated on the premium board ...so who's really winning that one, slick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT