ADVERTISEMENT

Friday BLACKOUT vs. Washington

GIF by Rutgers Football

We come out balanced on O and AK is as accurate as he was today, we have a good chance to win. Just need to make the right coaching decisions consistently or at minimum in the key spots.

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
I generally get a good sense of how games will sell based on friends and family demand/interest. This feels like a good (not yet great) crowd. Probably one of the best in a long time but not 2014 type great yet.

Being Friday night in NJ will make for a shortened tailgate and tough travel for nearly all. I expect students to turn up and have a great night.

I generally get a good sense of how games will sell based on friends and family demand/interest. This feels like a good (not yet great) crowd. Probably one of the best in a long time but not 2014 type great

Unfortunately I agree. It should be overflow , but I’m thinking visible areas with empties

Reactions: RUCantSellOut
Com’on bro
Has it ever really worked? We don't have enough season ticket holders to dominate the stadium. I believe we are at 22k season tickets. That means more then half of the stadium is people that aren't diehard fans and clueless about the blackout.
Besides I hate getting behind a gimmick made popular by Penn State.

Will just barely make this one, lol. When we scheduled our 2-week vacation in OCNJ 9 months ago, this game was scheduled for Saturday, when we check out, so figured I'd be able to make even a noon game, but then when it was moved to Friday, I had to do some serious negotiating to get to this game on Friday night. Will miss the tailgate, but will make the game, at least. Can't wait for this one. Biggest home game in awhile.

Has it ever really worked? We don't have enough season ticket holders to dominate the stadium. I believe we are at 22k season tickets. That means more then half of the stadium is people that aren't diehard fans and clueless about the blackout.
Besides I hate getting behind a gimmick made popular by Penn State.
Yes…VERY WELL vs Michigan and a couple other times….id expect close (but not) to 100% this Friday to be honest.

Yes…VERY WELL vs Michigan and a couple other times….id expect close (but not) to 100% this Friday to be honest.
Ok @AreYouNUTS just for you. I'll wear my favorite Scarlet shirt for the tailgate and a black one to the game. However, if the blackout is a failure I'm going take off the black shirt and go shirtless and NOBODY wants to see that and it will be all your fault 😂😂

Ok @AreYouNUTS just for you. I'll wear my favorite Scarlet shirt for the tailgate and a black one to the game. However, if the blackout is a failure I'm going take off the black shirt and go shirtless and NOBODY wants to see that and it will be all your fault 😂😂
That’s okay we had to see @RUScrew85 go shirtless Friday ….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT