ADVERTISEMENT

Friendly PSA: College Wrestling - PSU vs. ILL on BTN...battle of two undefeated wrestlers

kjb32812

Hall of Famer
Dec 25, 2008
Returning NC Martinez (ILL) vs. Nolf (PSU). Neither kid has lost since their RS year.

Don't shoot the messenger, I know several people on here wanted to get more into wrestling and this should be a good match.

Returning NC Martinez (ILL) vs. Nolf (PSU). Neither kid has lost since their RS year.

Don't shoot the messenger, I know several people on here wanted to get more into wrestling and this should be a good match.
fantastic match, thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: kjb32812
I happened to catch that match this afternoon. The fall happened all of the sudden and it appeared there was nothing IMart could do about. That was right after Retherford pinned his opponent. Rodriguez came back in his match for the Illini. I didn't realize that was the same Rodriguez that was supposed to be coming here until they said he went up 4 weight classes from last year. How often does that happen and yet the kid was still ranked #6.

PSU is scary good at Wrestling. The days of dominance from the Big 12 are no longer. Big Ten Wrestling is where it's at! Nice to know Rutgers is Big Ten worthy from the day we entered the Big Ten. I'd say the wrestling in this conference is better than the football by the Top 25 list.

PSU is scary good at Wrestling. The days of dominance from the Big 12 are no longer. Big Ten Wrestling is where it's at! Nice to know Rutgers is Big Ten worthy from the day we entered the Big Ten. I'd say the wrestling in this conference is better than the football by the Top 25 list.

I would guess that B1G wrestling is on par with water polo for the sport most dominated by a single conference.

Reactions: CNJKnight
Tough day for IMar but thought you guys would be interested in this. Probably the type of kid that both PSU and RU would like representing our school.

David Elias‏@davidcelias
Still a true Champion, signing autographs for every little kid that waited in line.

CZcM6djXEAAROQ6.jpg

Reactions: obrats
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT