ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: 3/6 NCAA TOURNAMENT ANALYSIS***RUTGERS PROJECTED 11 SEED***

I thought Palm had us last team in
He does. That’s why he’s a gigantic mental moron. He’s always had a thing against us. While I think that he does really singles us out, we always put ourselves in a position to give him a chance to do so.

Last edited:
UML can’t make a FT to save their life (season).

Wouldn’t want to be the 3 seed that draws Vermont

Reactions: biker7766
because they didn’t play many quad 4 teams which i get but they still didn’t play anyone even as good as wake, seton hall and miami unless you count oral roberts or washingon state as those teams.
Temple would beat them

Reactions: Shell21
I'm not sure how anyone could argue with a 30 win team going into the tournament and getting to bypass Dayton. Any mid-major should be in with that kind of win record.

As FIG said, we had our chance to control our destiny and we blew it. Time to move on and just hope for the best.
Every team controls its own destiny. And if we played their schedule, we would have been better than 30-3. Why did they lose those 3 games?

I'd be interested in hearing what @fluoxetine has to say, too...but I had FAU as a 1.5 point favorite in that one today. I passed on playing it for now as it sits at +2.5, but if it makes it to 3, I'll be on FAU. I'm really staying away because of the motivation edge for UAB today. Sure, winning a conference title is great, but UAB is playing for their NCAA lives and has been playing well lately (though they almost let it slip away yesterday).
I’m away from my computer at the moment but I’m pretty sure I have FAU above UAB. I’ll check by how much when I get home.

They are 2-5 in Q1. They beat Boise State 2X.

It really comes down how you evaluate their schedule.
And Boise is a borderline field team. Against solid tourney teams they have lost every attempt they’ve had and it isn’t many.
1st part is 100% FALSE. The 2nd part is the arguement.

It took a lot for us to lose at Minny - you realize that right? I mean we didn’t just have to suck beyond fathom forthe last 75 seconds - they also had to hit 6 straight 3s to beat us at the buzzer. Do you know how hard that is to do - even completely unguarded?

I don’t care what NET says. There aren’t more than maybe 6 games on their schedule that are losable on our worst day. And we wouldn’t lose anything close to 6. No way.

It is compared to a road win versus Purdue, Northwestern, Penn St and Ohio st
Or @ Wisconsin.

FAU would’ve probably done better than 19-14 with our schedule but I think we probably would most of the time too
I know your probably basing this on the blended efficiency power data but - if you look closer game by game.

11 single digit wins 7 or 8 of which were 5 point margins or less (2 in OT) usually means you had a lot of good luck en route to your 30-3 season in which not one of your 33 games was played against an At Large contender. It’s not like all the other games were blow outs either. The 11 point Bryant win was close throughout too.

San Diego St pulled the deficit back to 1 at the half.

They were down 11 not too long ago

Reactions: Scangg
I'd be interested in hearing what @fluoxetine has to say, too...but I had FAU as a 1.5 point favorite in that one today. I passed on playing it for now as it sits at +2.5, but if it makes it to 3, I'll be on FAU. I'm really staying away because of the motivation edge for UAB today. Sure, winning a conference title is great, but UAB is playing for their NCAA lives and has been playing well lately (though they almost let it slip away yesterday).

I’m away from my computer at the moment but I’m pretty sure I have FAU above UAB. I’ll check by how much when I get home.
Just checked. I have the same as you; FAU -1.5

Reactions: Erial_Lion
CUSA isn't exactly murderer's row but Florida Atlantic is a legit team. The Big Ten is a solid conference mainly because it has a lot of good but not great teams. FAU would've been competitive in this conference.

Reactions: Erial_Lion
ADVERTISEMENT