ADVERTISEMENT

Game 2: The Needed Tonic

I thought Williams would have a decent year for them. Still early, but not a ton of PT.

The key for us is going to be Carter and Duke. If they can’t defend the post teams are going to smell blood when they are in.

We can’t have Myles playing a ton of minutes, .

Reactions: RUChoppin
I thought Williams would have a decent year for them. Still early, but not a ton of PT.

The key for us is going to be Carter and Duke. If they can’t defend the post teams are going to smell blood when they are in.

We can’t have Myles playing a ton of minutes, .

I think Williams will do fine for them, just that they don't really have an abundance of depth at center either.

I think Williams will do fine for them, just that they don't really have an abundance of depth at center either.
They probably have a deal like us where T. Williams, who is an old school 4, is in a time share at the 5 with Haarms. Eastern probably plays the "4".

Looking at it closer Aaron Wheeler has rebounding numbers like a 4 and has size.

They probably have a deal like us where T. Williams, who is an old school 4, is in a time share at the 5 with Haarms. Eastern probably plays the "4".

Looking at it closer Aaron Wheeler has rebounding numbers like a 4 and has size.

Eastern is more in the body size of Harper/Yeboah. Wheeler has height, but is listed only at 200 - which is lighter than Paul Mulcahy, but with Carter's height. Will be interesting to see what Painter puts together this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT