ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: RHoops versus Michigan

The worst call in history, maybe ever. He said “a subway sub” too
Haha

I started typing “subway sub” but thought I misremembered it.

wtf does that even mean?

btw is that hummels real voice?!?He sounds like he’s trying to make his voice deeper? Like a bad will arnet impression
———-
fwiw I thought they called the second half FAR more evenly. Seriously wonder if someone talked to them.

Looks like some people gave up too early on this team and coach. Thank god the players didn’t give up. Need to also mention that Reiber gave us some good minutes tonight.

No need for that is right we don’t know what Agee is going through whether that statement is true or not

Yeah but that’s the best thing about bball
Yep-- and Caleb pushed one of the Michigan players who was trying to set a screen out of the way down the stretch

One of the funniest thing anyone can ever do is read a game day thread and then watch the actual game. Ridiculous overreactions to single plays. The complaints about the announcers are funny as hell.

It freaking hilarious.

Last edited:
A. The kid didn’t even play, so why bring it up?
B. As previously mentioned in this thread and others, he is just back from dealing with a personal matter.

A. The kid didn’t even play, so why bring it up?
B. As previously mentioned in this thread and others, he is just back from dealing with a personal matter.
And I’m sure all RU fans have him and his family in their thoughts. But I agree with Cali - there’s nothing wrong with pointing out that Reiber was more effective yesterday in backing up Cliff than Agee was in prior efforts. Geez.

Should be big for kenpom
It’s a shame they didn’t blow the whistle on Michigan’s last drive - Caleb was clearly fouled there and they let them play on. That’s potentially a 4 point swing in the final outcome.

There’s a difference between an 8 point vs a 10-12 point win in the NET - yes?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT