ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: RHoops vs. Maryland

PM should not play for this team when in the road!!! Completely diff player

I will also say he is the most frustrating player to watch. So much potential but just so inconsistent. Still love him but has to get better.

Geo again just in hibernation

get the ball the RHJ and GTFO of the way

every single player and coach is completely different on the road. They need psychologists

Reactions: ScarletteK80
ARE THE OFFICIALS EVER GOING TO CALL A BLOCKING FOUL OR HAND CHECK THAT CAUSED MOST OF THE.TOs TODAYS.

Wow we're not even going to come close to getting in the bonus they only have 2 fouls.

Reactions: RW90
So I checked to see how many steals Russell averages a game…a grand total of 0.9! So clearly our weak ass ball handlers are the real issue here

Holy Fvck everyone's getting into the clown act now Baker joins in. Fumbles the ball then air 3. Nice leader, nice.

Reactions: biazza38
Mag in with extreme hustle to break up that lob in transition off a geo turnover which leads to Geo hitting the side of the backboard on a 3

I would have substituted out one or 2 players after the first whistle down 0-2, the way they started I don't care how experienced they are

Didnt make a sub against penn st til 8 minutes in. Pike giving certain players really long leashes
if you look above- how strange that the system quoted me on your post and not SB...I didn't think I had posted on here earlier. lol

Reactions: RUsojo
I am on an airplane with nothing to do
This team is unwatchable
Baker suxs!
Sometimes I wish Rutgers wasn’t such a powerhouse in track and Field in the 80’s
Newell 138 knows what I am saying

On vacation, just checked the box score how are the fouls 10-2 in favor of UMD? Settling for jumpers again?

Geo, wtf with that ridiculous turnover compounded by a totally bricked quick trey? Get your shit together or sit. Damn.

Last edited:
Reactions: RUboston
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT