ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: RHoops vs. Maryland

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT JONES IS DOING THAT HAS HIM BENCHED. This team displays pathetic basketball game after game, yet Jones is the only one who gets benched LOL

Reactions: itsRtime
No point in complaining about the foul disparity. We look like a clown show who doesn’t know what we’re doing....refs ain’t gonna just do us a solid and make up for that.

Turned it on at 21-20 RU and wished I hadn't. This team is sloppy and soft. Bad combination.

I don't even mind losses. If we played hard and smart - and the other team just outperformed us.. That's understandable. I just can't stand poorly played basketball. To hard to watch

Its unacceptable for a experienced team to commit so many turnovers.Mulcahy needs to pass instead of dribble the ball .The excessive fouling gives Maryland easy points while Rutgers takes very few foul shots.

Reactions: biazza38
Much easier to score at the line and get points off turnovers. With 10 at the line and a few easy buckets you don't need a half court offense

not only did we not get that flagrant call, but it's friggin 10-2 in fouls and 13 to 1 in attempts - yep, fair whistle...
You do realize we have like 5 or 6 fouls on fast breaks at the hoop after TO's and because we have a 100lb 6,9 guy trying to handle someone in the post

Reactions: bac2therac
Lollllllll such a terrible team. So soft and dumb.
The bottom line is that there has been very little evidence that players have improved their skillset during theIr time at Rutgers.Its embarrassing to watch the same mistakes time and again.

Reactions: socaldave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT