ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: RHoops vs. Maryland

Maryland leads 38-27 at half time largely caused by made foul shots.

What a shitty performance.

these lineups by Pike suck—he ruins so much momentum and the energy of this team this entire season is non existent. Just play Jaden Jones at this point as his pet PM just sucking the air out of the arena

Also why don’t we flash different defenses. We had success last year when we’d show diff looks. We aren’t fast enough to play man also game. Mix it up confuse their O. Also stop giving it up every play. Like wtf.

Reactions: Scangg
No one can hit a shot. Whole team afraid to shoot now. Every possession has to go through Harper

28 points in a half against the next to worst team in the league with no head coach in a morgue arena

I was worrying about how I could get a run in between the Rutgers game ending around 4 and Bengals-Raiders starting at 4:30.

Looking like I can cut out early for a run.

Miserable first half. Went skiing this morning and figured id come back and watch the game instead of staying in the cold. Would have been better off in the cold - much like this teams shooting %.

amazing how we look like weve never played the game of basketball when we are away from the RAC. Miserable efforr all the way around.

Maryland leads 38-27 at half time largely caused by made foul shots.
Largely caused by defensive breakdowns leading to us fouling them. Three of those free throws were because we tackled a three-point shooter. How many came on frustration fouls at the rim after giving up a turnover?

We were up 21-20
It's 38-27 at the half. Ron is the only player who can score with consistency.

Keep on settling for jumpers. It’s maddening. Lack of taking ball to rim is either no balls and or poor coaching.

Reactions: bac2therac
I'm frequently critical of officials, but they have nothing to do with how this game is going today.
Thank you. Its not the refs, it’s the RU players and coaches. We simply lack the talent because from this year’s team compared to last year, we lost more than we gained. Plain and simple. From a mentality standpoint, we are soft as butter on the road.

Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT