ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: RHoops vs. Maryland

I’m not putting Ron and Geo in the same bucket. Ron has made an effort to forego the 3 and drive the ball. He’s trying. OTOH, Geo is in full mail-in mode.
100% Ron has taken the ball to the rim and is showing life. Geo is invisible except a few TOs

Ron shows up way more often than Geo. Geo has a couple awesome games a year and some big shots with the majority of his games sub par or worse

Not including Terry, Jones is the only scholarship payer who did not play that half.
This is bizarre.

Reactions: bac2therac
Amazing we’re only down 11 with 12 fouls and 11 turnovers in the first half. Still a chance to turn it around in the second half.

You have a margin for error man....FIVE turns in a game is ugly.....he scored 2 baskets.....how many points were scored off the turnovers.....?? A LOT

Please start holding Mulcahy accountable.....and you will say RHJ and Baker didn't deliver?? "Go clean up the mess made with 5 TOs and don't make any mistakes or miss any shots too".....LOL

Mulchay is dreadful in his own right..so is Baker..so is Pikiell..so is everyone but maybe Ron

Reactions: Scangg
I’m not putting Ron and Geo in the same bucket. Ron has made an effort to forego the 3 and drive the ball. He’s trying. OTOH, Geo is in full mail-in mode.
I agree Ron is trying and you can see how personal he is taking things as he's working hard. Geo is just there and when things aren't going his way he gives a half assed attempt. Geo should not be considered a leader of this team, he gets too much credit for a handful of last minute shots.

Has Pike been asked about Jones since he has been relegated to the bench these last few games?

he's been scoring in the paint today. and he has scored WITH EASE every time he went into the paint (other than the missed dunk). what game are you watching?
My body of work is over the season not today. You want to know how you tell your team is soft and not attacking take a look at TEAM FOULS, FT'S Taken and RB'S offensively and defensively

PM is POINT #1. 6'6 and lays ball up like a p say
CO cant rebound and box out. Most times he cant grab reboundcwith both hands

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT