ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Illinois

What bullshit. I can’t stands this a-hole stripes. And Pike, show some balls to your players and lace into the refs and during post game. Protect your players. Show some heart like Gard did for Whisky.

Refs are fng atrocious. No it’s not why Rutgers is losing. But it’s why Rutgers will be losing by 16 instead of like 8-10. Complete nonsense.

Young has been chirping the whole game. Ayo has been chirping the whole game. Cockburn has been screaming the whole game. And now you call a Technical? Right when we are making a mini move here to cut it to 14? Horseshit.

Reactions: #1 RUFan
Myles and Cliffs were fouls all 4 times
I'm not saying they aren't but I've seen seen plenty of those not called, its not like Illinois needs this kind of one sided calls to help them beat us. When you are playing very short, it makes the game pretty easy and one sided numbers like 22-8 rebounding with no size not in foul trouble.

What bullshit. I can’t stands this a-hole stripes. And Pike, show some balls to your players and lace into the refs and during post game. Protect your players. Show some heart like Gard did for Whisky.
I can't wait to see how this Wisky Iowa is called tonight after last game. Just watch the difference .

Kofi with a bitch slap and finally gets a call against him

Lol he said “and 1” and got called for a t?

**** these refs and **** anyone who defends them. Massive ****ing pussies. Someone should run that ref over “by accident” and give him a concussion.
Perhaps a second Zoloft? Lol..I hear ya . that T was just garbage.

O my on that foul call, he hit all ball before hitting the body. For the naysayers this is real bad officiating. Ref was two feet from the play.

Reactions: #1 RUFan
Center from Lakers had technical called on him for same thing recently. Yelling “and 1”. It’s ridiculous but not the first time apparently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT