ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Iowa

only a matter of time before Iowa knocks some shots down. Not our night

as successful as the season is and the job Pike has done, he has been inefficient in recruiting shooters, when you dont have any and we really dont, its pretty glaring when you see a team that does.

Reactions: RU Mike73
We're shooting 6.7% from 3. I say we take more 3's

raw

as successful as the season is and the job Pike has done, he has been inefficient in recruiting shooters, when you dont have any and we really dont, its pretty glaring when you see a team that does.

yeah

and he doesn’t care about offense enough and it’s shown glaringly

Convinced this team can’t handle success. Win a few games by playing well and follow it up with shite the bed. Weak mentally.
That's why I wasn't so keen on being ranked again.

Had to expect Iowa was going to heat up. Keegan Murray is going to be very good for them. Caleb hustles but his shooting tonight is beyond bad. I would consistently play zone against us.

3s ... we are missing wide open ones, Iowa doesn’t miss wide open ones and many guarded ones .. difference in the game

So we’re going to lose this game. Time to find out if we have any balls and keep it close or if we roll over.

10-9 fouls, lol. Shocking how this all evens out. Keep your fouls now, you clowns.

These refs fukkin suck McConnell gets fouled Garza moving pick and then the ball out of bounds on Garza f this can't beat this team 5 against 8

Reactions: tm_nj
Hard to criticize Caleb since he has been all over the place getting rebounds and what not but it would be great if he could make a shot at some point

Reactions: RUDead
Iowa is excellent with spacing and finding open shooters

Oh, and they drain their shots

They have a very high IQ. They all understand spacing very well, movement, and know how and when to feed the post.

It's how they are able to consistently get uncontested open looks. Say what you want about their D, which they obviously don't even need tonight, but they are a well coached, smart, talented offensive team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT