ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Maryland

That's what I said and my wife yelled at me learn the rules. WTF
no rutgers player touched it.. saw an explanation...

No violation. Team control ended with the release of the try, and according to your description was not reestablished in the frontcourt.

though I would say that tip was a pass

Sit Harper he's frustrated and ice cold once again. McConnell grow some balls and go after the damn ball instead of whimping out.

‪Oh **** these refs. Giving a tech for a standard “GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE” line that EVERY PLAYER IN AMERICA says after they make a stop at the rim. Un ****ing real ‬

The next time I see Young tired will be the first. Play him all game. It's too important. He's playing too well. This isn't freaking rocket surgery

Reactions: RUby RED
How do you take out JY???!! It’s all about momentum! Get him back I. There NOW

Reactions: Scangg
‪Oh **** these refs. Giving a tech for a standard “GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE” line that EVERY PLAYER IN AMERICA says after they make a stop at the rim. Un ****ing real ‬

Pikiell better get T’d up during this timeout it’s been bullshit all night

Please get Caleb out of there. Lost. And why take out Jacob when he’s hot?

Why young and leave f'n Mulchay in. U gotta ride the hot hand. Pike is usually bad with his rotations. Atleast get tezz in for defense if u pull young smh

Reactions: Scangg

It will even out.

In a game like this YOU DO NOT give a T for something trivial like that. **** this ref, post his address

Reactions: OJRutgers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT