ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Maryland

Geo and Harp should go join CJ GETTY in the English league next year.

I see the retardation runs in the family.
Man you are now badmouthing everyone who is fed up with horse spit play.Ever since the Geo controversy article this team has been teetering on collapse. That’s not on message board fans that is on the coaches and players. Should I purchase a Geo Baker magic watch or a Ron Harper Back to the Future Tee.

Young once again high scorer with 19 points.Maryland leads 62-54.Harper and McConnell lack of scoring made big difference in game result.

Reactions: RUsojo
You literally no idea what you’re talking about and are just making shit up
Really you delusional twit... tell me what I’m making up . The team has quit and it stems from as bac just posted “ the Twitter crap” . If you believe it has had no impact then you never played above CYO .

Man you are now badmouthing everyone who is fed up with horse spit play.Ever since the Geo controversy article this team has been teetering on collapse. That’s not on message board fans that is on the coaches and players. Should I purchase a Geo Baker magic watch or a Ron Harper Back to the Future Tee.

I’m badmouthing ****ing morons because they are morons.

That includes people who think we need 3 more wins to make the tournament, people who think we should shoot zero threes per game, and people who don’t want to make the tournament.

Reactions: cshelley
You guys want to die a slow death with slow methodical players who can’t score rather than go possession for possession with top teams by being aggressive and attacking the basket. I don’t understand it.

Reactions: GimmeSomeMore
Next 3 are big. IU needs the next one as much as we do; same with Minny and if we can't beat Nebraska, we won't be in anyway. 2 of 3 should be doable still.

Garbage time injury for Young.... can we relocate the RAC off the Indian burial ground

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT