ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. NJIT

I haven’t actually seen any of any of these games but I feel like PM is trying to shoot more and overdoing it / forcing it. He will find a happy medium eventually.

Reactions: mildone
WTF Mulcahy just launching up crap shot after crap shot. Whip it at the back board you might get lucky.

The staff clearly has instructed Paul to be aggressive and shoot. How long is the question.

How is it possible to be so bad shooting especially from 3? There are below average HS teams that are collectively better shooters. It makes no sense.

They need to get McConnell out of the starting 5. I like what he brings but he needs to be a guy with a defined role game to game. He can’t be an all around starting player for this team.

They need to get McConnell out of the starting 5. I like what he brings but he needs to be a guy with a defined role game to game. He can’t be an all around starting player for this team.
Can’t have McConnell and Mulcahy on the court at the same time.

Other than shooting, McConnell is doing the other things well tonight. Rebounding, playing good D, nice assist on the Jones three. Mulcahy is completely lost out there.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
Mulcahy and McConnell starting need to go. That much is obvious. But this o Hearn guy is a shooter. And he’s being guarded.

Cliff not having a good game. Can’t finish and is getting pushed around for defensive boards. Not a good sign

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT