ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Northwestern

Why wait for the lead and the offense to completely evaporate before calling a timeout? Perplexing.

Northwestern won those 4 minutes 12-3

absolutely pathetic, no one can hit a shot, not even close

same exact thing we saw all season, 15 point lead wittled to just 5 in 4 minutes

this team cannot play with a big lead
Different team with the bigs in foul trouble

Reactions: OTBOTOR
NW has caught in boards..thats the difference only one behind and turnovers are even, RU made a couple more baskets, otherwise stats are similar..wow

Stagnant on offense. Need to get better shots. Need to double the post because they are going after Myles.

Game is fleeting away because Rutgers can't score.Once again there is no go to scorer in crunch time.while Northwestern is living on the foul line.

Still, that run of one of the possible 10 points from the line and they never would have been within striking distance.

OK Pike earn your damn money here. Run a play to score or get to the FT line with either Geo, Ron or Caleb.

Why aren’t we feeding the post and rebounding. We are looking so bad
That's not Rutgers basketball when up 15. It's run out of control, throw stupid passes and take 3 pointers. That's Rutgers basketball with the lead.

I’ve been saying all half that we need to get to 65 points to win. We’ve been pathetically stuck at 55 for far too long and now probably don’t get to 65.... not looking good unless we can get a couple cheap buckets.

NO movement on offense just the same old thing everyone standing around watching the guy dribble the ball

That's not Rutgers basketball when up 15. It's run out of control, throw stupid passes and take 3 pointers. That's Rutgers basketball with the lead.
And this is why we get ourselves into trouble. They don't know how to play with the lead.

Reactions: koleszar
We went up 55-40 around the 7 minute mark I think and I said to myself, ok just get to maybe 63 points total...no way NW gets there. And then boom -- 0-10 run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT