ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Seton Hall

Seton Hall is more likely to score 80 points than Rutgers scoring 70 points.Just imagine what will happen next season when Harper and Baker are gone.The team will have great difficulty even scoring 60 points.

How do you as coach allow your 18th year senior not pressure ball on defense or allow RHJ walk the ball up down 12 with 2:20;left. You get the rebound and go. You get the ball inbounds and go WTF
Was thinking that at the end too. You have to have a hurry up offense there , you just don’t mail it in

Seton Hall is more likely to score 80 points than Rutgers scoring 70 points.Just imagine what will happen next season when Harper and Baker are gone.The team will have great difficulty even scoring 60 points.
Next year Miller and Jaden will be a year older and stronger. Mag will be a bigger feature. Cliff will be more skilled. Hyatt should be better. Geo and Ron didn't exactly light it up tonight.

We're not the ones striking to raise the minimum wage

I'm strictly talking basketball but your fan base loves to bring up other things. Hold the L.

Pike is a chump and joke. Your fans are correct to want him out. He's too meek to bring in quality players. He lacks the ability to coach players up like Willard

Losers for 3 decades? Your whole fan base is delusional

Bro we whooped that ass last game. We overshadowed the F outta you 2 days ago on every major NY and NJ media outlet there is.

I am a devils fan too, and hate the little brother syndrome some of our fans have w the Rangers.

I thought the Devils were the worst in that regard until I went to the game tonight.

Lmfaoooo. Wow. A ton of little catholic school girls with an inferiority complex. There is probably no bigger inferiority complex in all of sports. Enjoy your superbowl win tonight. See you at Jersey Mikes next year.

I'll toss your 3 block campus the bird next time I drive past on south orange Avenue.

I'm strictly talking basketball but your fan base loves to bring up other things. Hold the L.

Pike is a chump and joke. Your fans are correct to want him out. He's too meek to bring in quality players. He lacks the ability to coach players up like Willard
Now I can agree with this looking from the enemies perspective. If he doesn’t recruit quality guys like Willard there’s no way we’re staying relevant. Your speaking the hard truth that most of our fans don’t want to see in Pike.

You have a good team now go to bed skippy.

Bro we whooped that ass last game. We overshadowed the F outta you 2 days ago on every major NY and NJ media outlet there is.

I am a devils fan too, and hate the little brother syndrome some of our fans have w the Rangers.

I thought the Devils were the worst in that regard until I went to the game tonight.

Lmfaoooo. Wow. A ton of little catholic school girls with an inferiority complex. There is probably no bigger inferiority complex in all of sports. Enjoy your superbowl win tonight. See you at Jersey Mikes next year.

I'll toss your 3 block campus the bird next time I drive past on south orange Avenue.
Haha I feel like you about to do a basketball fan drive by 💀

• Haha
Reactions: IL Lusciato
Plain and simple, Willard recruits and coaches better than Pike.
This right here. Which is what most of our fans don’t want to admit and protect him for reason when we discuss this. IF PIKE WANTS TO STAY HE NEEDS TO RECRUIT and out coach the other coaches. Tonight he didn’t do either. Pike could’ve prevented that 14-0 run with ease if he did the rotation a little smarter.

Reactions: IL Lusciato

Seton Hall is surely Rutgers little brother. No doubt about that, just as the Devils are certainly the Rangers little brothers.

But both little brothers are 10000x more successful than their bigs.

congrats to the hall. Hopefully one day we can have the sustained success they have.

Seton Hall is surely Rutgers little brother. No doubt about that, just as the Devils are certainly the Rangers little brothers.

congrats to the hall. Hopefully one day we can have the sustained success they have.

The Hall is irrelevant pretty much in every facet of society.... The Rangers are unfortunately doing much better thannthe Devils right now. Both fan bases should stop looking like little cucks and worry about themselves.

Absolutely correct. I don’t mind that. It’s a rivalry game that their team won.

Plus they know they can do with with impunity in Newark, having curtained off RU fans from invading their building tonight.

Too bad it wasn't the students. It was everybody there.

And yes. They curtained off the uppers. None of them live in Newark. I saw no one from SH as I walked home. Huge mouths in the bathrooms though.

Honestly wasn't overly impressed with shoe. We just have mediocre guards, an athletic but still raw starting center with zero back-ups, and a streaky scorer in RHJ. If he's not hot we're not really too good .

The Hall is irrelevant pretty much in every facet of society.... The Rangers are unfortunately doing much better thannthe Devils right now. Both fan bases should stop looking like little cucks and worry about themselves.

Totally agree. But when it comes to hoops..they’ve been 1000x more relevant than Rutgers has in the past decade

rutgers is 1000x better than SHU in almost every aspect but hoops. Let’s hope we catch them there soon

Absolutely correct. I don’t mind that. It’s a rivalry game that their team won.

Plus they know they can do that with impunity in Newark, having curtained off RU fans from invading their building tonight.

Is it their building though? Thought a pro hockey team player there?

Totally agree. But when it comes to hoops..they’ve been 1000x more relevant than Rutgers has in the past decade

rutgers is 1000x better than SHU in almost every aspect but hoops. Let’s hope we catch them there soon
We did catch them and frankly moved ahead of them the last 2 years. Willard reeled in high level transfers and Pike did not.

True. Good game. Always makes me happy to see a local community college playing good basketball.

We've been finishing near the top of the big east for some time now but go on. Be sure to talk to your shrink about your delusions. You've been garbage for 30 years. 3 decades. Just sit down

How are we the little brother when you've been gutter trash for 30 years. Lmfao

How are we the little brother when you've been gutter trash for 30 years. Lmfao
As a whole..Rutgers is 1000000x more relevant than SHU.

sorry, just is. One is a 70000 student public university that spans 5 towns. The other is a 10000 student private school that spans 5 blocks.

Giving you guys a ton of credit..hoop..you guys are much more relevant

We've been finishing near the top of the big east for some time now but go on. Be sure to talk to your shrink about your delusions. You've been garbage for 30 years. 3 decades. Just sit down

I mean, we’ve been garbage a little longer than that… but I don’t think we can do anything about it.

But we’re not garbage now and we gave you the Big East - if you recall, we left for a different conference and took all of your TV money with us.

But hey… congrats on the big win over Texas on Thursday. That’s the Thursday game that everyone has been talking about.

Reactions: biazza38
As a whole..Rutgers is 1000000x more relevant than SHU.

sorry, just is. One is a 70000 student public university that spans 5 towns. The other is a 10000 student private school that spans 5 blocks.

Giving you guys a ton of credit..hoop..you guys are much more relevant

This is a SPORTS forum. Specifically basketball. This is such a bullshit strawman argument. Goodnight

If rutgers is so relevant why does football and basketball recruiting absolutely suck? Where is the superiority? Your whole fan base needs to talk to a shrink

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT