ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Seton Hall

i agree. You’re better than us hoops. If you disageee Rutgers is much more relevant than SHU otherwise I can’t help ya

This a basketball forum i don't care about your other successes. All I know rutgers is generally ass at big 10 sports lmao

L
S /. ,??&&??0 jk!
0 Kl
This a basketball forum i don't care about your other successes. All I know rutgers is generally ass at big 10 sports lmao

Ok but you asked me what I meant by big brother and little brother and I told you what I meant. Rutgers is the big brother of SHU

Uh… you guys have 1 sport and it’s not like you’ve been Villanova for the past 30 years.

Largely irrelevant for two decades after Carlesimo left. Finally having some good seasons in the second half of Willard’s decade.

We are indeed ass in the B1G… we’ll, at least in football. Perhaps your football team would fare better against Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan State, Wisconsin…

well they did get beatdown by Baylor but yeah Nova and UConn are still legit threats in the BE and SHU is vulnerable vs the likes of Providence and Xavier

Depaul isn’t looking too bad either. Still an L, but this years team doesn’t appear to be last years team.

I’m eager for your write up, btw.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT