ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD: Rutgers Men’s Basketball Heads to East Lansing to Take on Michigan State Thursday Night

Game summary 1-15/ 9-19. MSU will not hit 9 threes in a game for the rest of the season.

MSU not impressive. However, when you can’t score, can’t win. Watching our offense is like undergoing surgery with no anesthesia and the surgeon using a rusty nail instead of a scalpel.
If we aren't the 2nd best team in the conference they are. There are a bunch of talented well coached kids wearing white. Always look better when you're hitting shots, but they are good. Walker, Hoggard and Akins would start for everyone.

Reactions: RutgersNo1
I am fine with Mag taking shots when he squares up vertically. He has just as good chance as these other guys who are all inconsistent from game to game. I don't think we can give up more than another 10 points and still have a shot to win this game. We just won't score enough.

I always like our team better when we are unranked. Feels like every time the idiots come out and say "rank rutgers cowards" we get ranked and lay an egg the next game.

They scored because midget was wide open

I dont expect Cliff to cover that shot
He’s wide open because cliff is literally just standing there, even if it isn’t his man it breaks everything. You know this!

****ing bullshit

Yah, we’ll be alright. Think our big guns are suffering from dead legs.

I think even Cliff is tired. He’s barely jumping for rebounds.

If we aren't the 2nd best team in the conference they are. There are a bunch of talented well coached kids wearing white. Always look better when you're hitting shots, but they are good. Walker, Hoggard and Akins would start for everyone.
We’re not number 3 either

The officiating in this game is also god awful by the way though I’m not sure it’s specifically been hurting us

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT