ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Indiana

I dunno. That was 3rd and long, out of FG range. Do you want to catch it ? I guess in the moment you do?

Max melton ! Who were the morons that wanted to keep that kid suspended ?? He’s a player
C'mon, nobody "wanted" him to get in trouble and then be suspended, but some felt he should be suspended based on the crime. By the way, do we have any outcome from that yet?

C'mon, nobody "wanted" him to get in trouble and then be suspended, but some felt he should be suspended based on the crime. By the way, do we have any outcome from that yet?
Ehh . Who cares ? Let him go to jail in the off-season lol . And get out in time for spring ball!

• Angry
Reactions: Scarlet Engineer
Well, that he’s playing has everything to do with it
Yes. Never punish anyone if they can help a college football team. Nice.
By the way, the point of college football is to prepare young men for life. Co Tracy to fans' beliefs, it isn't 100% about winning.

No idea why they're playing Tuttle over the other guy, but I hope they stick with him, as I hate playing dual threat QBs and Tuttle is hobbled to boot.

I think the answer came when he had to call the timeout on the 3rd down play. True freshman trying to read defenses.

Why do we continue to be so predictable and run into the pile on short yardage? Go out side and break a tackle johnny everything.

Reactions: beaced
The fact that we're dominating Indiana seems to show that we are not in the bottom but somewhere in the middle of the pack (assuming the game doesn't fall apart), which is actually not bad for year 2. Problem is we have seen little previews of a team that can be better than mediocre, which is where Schiano's ceiling mostly was the first time around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT