ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Lafayette

Unless they finish high in the B1G have zero chance for NCAA. All their wins have sucked against extremely inferior talent and 2 bad losses against extremely inferior talent

The problem with this team, they are horsing around with 💩 that will never fly in games and not practicing the shots they are going to be taking in games or shots forced to take by opponents actually playing defense or that know their tendencies.

Baker has had a career of busting his ass. But according to Bac, now that he's achieved NIL he doesn't care about basketball anymore? It just rubs me the wrong way. The kid has been a warrior for us.
You dont think that is the case?? You used to bust your ass to get to the next level college to NBA. Now HS players will bust their ass to get to the next level.

Now hear me out.
Last year we came out like a firestorm, and then came back to reality as the year went on (I think).
This year, maybe we just stink and haven't figured out how to, you know, "play like a team" yet, and better days are ahead.

Delirious thinking?
was hoping this was true.. before this game.. now.. every game makes it less and less possible to my mind

we just have no experience running the kind of offense that THIS TEAM needs to be running: half-court motion offense.. maybe we can win with tough half-court D causing turnovers and running off that... and still go to the one-on-one ISO stuff when stuck in half-court.. but a static half-court offense all game long clearly does not work for THIS TEAM.

Last edited:
You dont think that is the case?? You used to bust your ass to get to the next level college to NBA. Now HS players will bust their ass to get to the next level.
I'm not sure what you are saying. But the motivation for someone like Baker is not to have some sweatshirts. It's ludicrous.

I'm not sure what you are saying. But the motivation for someone like Baker is not to have some sweatshirts. It's ludicrous.
Not saying him in particular but when your getting 6 & 7 figure NLI's motivation goes out the window

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT