ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Minnesota on Thursday night

Passing to cliff 5+ feet from the basket is an instant turnover. 29 games it has been. 4 times this game. Coach’s don’t see it so we don’t stop doing it. Players too stupid to keep passing it to him

Instead of Cliff lowering his shoulder into defenders he really should be using his length and athleticism and trying to take one dribble and get around them

Reactions: Antnee79
PM & AH you guys are the slowest and latest to cover your assignments. Just cover them stop sinking. MB has NOBODY overpoweringv down low. Just cover the shooters it's not hard

Reactions: Scangg
Passing to cliff 5+ feet from the basket is an instant turnover. 29 games it has been. 4 times this game. Coach’s don’t see it so we don’t stop doing it. Players too stupid to keep passing it to him
You know the definition of insanity right?

PM & AH you guys are the slowest and latest to cover your assignments. Just cover them stop sinking. MB has NOBODY overpoweringv down low. Just cover the shooters it's not hard
Overhelping when there is no need to is an annoying pet peeve of mine

Spencer with a little extra pep in his step tonight

We are such a different team when Paul is aggressive. When I say aggressive I mean not throwing up prayers but going to his bread and butter

Reactions: Scangg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT