ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD:: Rutgers Hoops vs. Coppin State

I'd like to see Woolfolk get a lot of minutes tonight.
Agree. I’d feed him the ball a bunch, too. Get him some practice which could pay dividends later in the season. I’d get Simpson in a lot, too - same reason.

Reactions: RUDead
The replay, slow motion of Cliff’s 3, his stroke looked great. That’s a good sign for his future if he can make that form habitual.

Pike can’t recruit- Spenser, Simpson , Wolf, Gavin, Cliff etc.
Can’t wait to take down Purdue on the road.

23-8 on the boards. Good guys: 14:3 assist/to. Coppin: 2/8. Not going to lose many games with those #s
The stats in this game are meaningless. Coppin doesn’t rebound, doesn’t box out much, and doesn’t have any discipline on O, tossing up a lot of crap shots. They don’t help well on D, either.

Purdue will be a hard slap in the face compared to this game. I really hate having this be the game before that one.

This announcer is non stop bashing coppin state. He mentioned their SID didn’t give them info sheets or something so he must be pissed off about that
IMO, they deserve a little bashing for their lack of effort. Is like they only play offense.

Controversial take....College basketball needs to invoke a mercy rule option for games like tonight
I would rest Cliff the rest of the game. There will be games where Wolf is gonna have to play a lot of minutes and be productive. So get him time now and don’t risk Cliff for such a BS game.

Reactions: newell138
The stats in this game are meaningless. Coppin doesn’t rebound, doesn’t box out much, and doesn’t have any discipline on O, tossing up a lot of crap shots. They don’t help well on D, either.

Purdue will be a hard slap in the face compared to this game. I really hate having this be the game before that one.
Coppin is atrocious. My point was merely the stat disparity is ridiculous. They literally aren't doing anything that would lead to anything close to winning basketball. Take a nice big Net-friendly result and realize Monday is a different animal.

Besides Spencer not shooting the ball well at all but doesn’t matter when you have 17 assists. Really are a good “team.”

Yeah, just looking at the schedule, we play 4 times in the next 9 days. While we want that big win for the NET, we can't have our starters worn down for the following 3 games. We may see a lot of Simpson, Miller and Bieber tonight.
The rotation is fine. Chill out....

Reactions: letitrip2
Watching the BIG halftime show. The question was posed, what does Rutgers need to do in 2nd half. Response: “ first four minutes are critical.” What kind of bill shit response is that??
True, was total mindless BS.

I gave you a like, even though my policy is not to give the tax man any more than legally required. 😀

I'd like to go to a Coppin St. practice to see what they do. Based on what we're seeing today it's probably a 90 minute shoot around with shooting 10 foul shots at the end.

Reactions: mildone
Watching the BIG halftime show. The question was posed, what does Rutgers need to do in 2nd half. Response: “ first four minutes are critical.” What kind of bill shit response is that??
It's a canned answer that they need to use. This wasn't Hubie Brown giving game analysis here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT