ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD:: Rutgers Hoops vs. Coppin State

If I’m Pike, I call a TO to scream at my team for their shit play since the start of the second half. This tight here is how we set ourselves up to get crushed on Monday.

I know its very difficult to keep the intensity level up for 40 minutes but no excuse coming out the lockeroom at half

Reactions: mildone
I know its very difficult to keep the intensity level up for 40 minutes but no excuse coming out the lockeroom at half
I’d sub out most of the starters and stick the backups in. They’ll play hard just to stay on the court. And the starters will get the message.

The stats in this game are meaningless. Coppin doesn’t rebound, doesn’t box out much, and doesn’t have any discipline on O, tossing up a lot of crap shots. They don’t help well on D, either.

Purdue will be a hard slap in the face compared to this game. I really hate having this be the game before that one.
Intra-squad scrimmage would probably be more beneficial

Reactions: mildone
We’re playing like crap right now. So I’m gonna break out my lucky pint of Ben & Jerry’s, which always helps in these situations.

I just ate 15 pancakes and most of a package of bacon. So I’m not at all hungry. But I’m gonna take one for the team and kill off the whole pint, as always.

Reactions: fluoxetine
First bad win this year. Except for Spencer and a little Cliff playing very poorly.

ADVERTISEMENT