ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. St. John's in Charity Exhibition

L but still great fight from these guys and hard not to be encouraged for the upcoming season.

You’re an idiot. You think we paid more than Duke, Kansas or Kentucky? Lol must be a seton hall graduate with that idiotic logic.
Let's not resort to name calling now alright, I am just telling you how it is, if you choose not to believe it that is your choice

Now I hope we have enough for Harper too lol that would be awesome

You’re an idiot. You think we paid more than Duke, Kansas or Kentucky? Lol must be a seton hall graduate with that idiotic logic.
I believe Ace is related to Knight in some way. Anyway, kid is going to make $30,000,000 in two years. A couple hundred thousand now won't make a big difference to him.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
St.Johns won because of better 3 point shooting and offensive rebounding.Davis was Rutgers best player.Lack of scoring from power forward position .Great game for a scrimmage because both teams were battling right to the end of the second overtime.

St.Johns won because of better 3 point shooting and offensive rebounding.Davis was Rutgers best player.Lack of scoring from power forward position .Great game for a scrimmage because both teams were battling right to the end of the second overtime.
glad that we fought back after a bad first half, that's all that matters in these games. take away is that we don't give up which is nice. Now onto the actual games

Reactions: RUDiddy777
Listen you’re an idiot if you think Rutgers has more money than Duke or Kentucky. I’m sorry but I had no other option but to call you dumb.
You have officially made it to my ignore list.

Not that it matters to me any more, but maybe someone needs to look in to giving this guy a timeout or even a ban. No place for this nonsense.

82-77 sju sju ball missed bunnies by williams and oscar…players who wouldn’t normally be on the floor
Oskar is a low level D-1 player, maybe a D-2 All American. Hyatt a mid-level D1 good player. If we are to be good, neither will be starting by mid season. While I'm a it, DH is a 5*, Ace is a superstar.

Last edited:
Reactions: MiloTalon13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT