ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. St. John's in Charity Exhibition

Please provide game updates for those that couldnt go today...I would have went if the football game wasnt on

Sounds like we aren't doing s good job with their press per the twitters

It’s a scrimmage. If you look at box score you see the experimentation. Pike is trying things out. Long bench.
Rutgers will be fine but like I said before this scrimmage, I’m not buying the puff pieces saying we’ll be a good shooting team this year.

Those promises of a better shooting team might have been exaggerated
You had a post personally tearing me down. You are going to take 1 half of an exhibition game and make this statement.

This is certainly not the worst take of all time (something you accused me of), but it certainly isnt a good one.

I suggest googling sample size and learn a little bit about statistics.

We are even now!

You had a post personally tearing me down. You are going to take 1 half of an exhibition game and make this statement.

This is certainly not the worst take of all time (something you accused me of), but it certainly isnt a good one.

I suggest googling sample size and learn a little bit about statistics.

We are even now!
This must be a ghost cause I murdered you old man

Wow,

Derek, Gavin, Hyatt, Oskar, Cliff starting
Don't be fooled by Hyatt overseas. He is a sixth or seventh man at best who shoots way too much. Oskar is a five or six minute a game guy. Hyatt will start until Mag gets back, and Oskar will never start after that.

Good thing the season starts in 2 weeks and not today. Hopefully, the DePaul scrimmage will be more beneficial.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT