ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers versus Ohio State

Cliff’s older brother flew in to see him play, his first ever time seeing him at Rutgers. I think Cliff is graduating. Let’s enjoy seeing our last few alley-oops to him in person. Thank you for being an amazing student and adding value to the Rutgers degree. Staying “home” in NJ and taking a chance on us. See you all at 1:40

Under those circumstances, hopefully Rutgers gets the running the floor jumping out of the building version of Cliff.

Maybe mag is being preserved to be unleashed in the b1g tournament? If he doesn't play in the tournament that makes a run less likely, he really changes the game.

Gladiator is on Showtime.
Marcus Aurilieus just "died" and Maximus walked out on Commodus.

The basketball better not make me regret switching the channel in a bit.

Gladiator GIF

This is a joke lol what is this high school basketball starting the seniors on senior day

Nice job by Coach starting the seniors. Now it would be nice if they actually step up……..

Cliff getting rejected by the backboard just shows how far this program has fallen this season.

Cliff’s older brother flew in to see him play, his first ever time seeing him at Rutgers. I think Cliff is graduating. Let’s enjoy seeing our last few alley-oops to him in person. Thank you for being an amazing student and adding value to the Rutgers degree. Staying “home” in NJ and taking a chance on us. See you all at 1:40
Yep. Means he's done.

Cliff crying in warmups. Well he certainly has checked out. Two early fouls. 2nd one ridiculous to take

Hyatt misses back door cut to Noah, passes up easy post entry to Woolf, and then plays hero ball on awful drive in the paint.

Sums it all up.

Reactions: RU MAN
This staff seems to have shown nothing in terms of teaching players to use the glass effectively on offense. Basics of some AAU programs,

Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT