ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers Basketball falls to Nebraska 67-56

Yep. His effort level and court awareness are elite. I’m actually enjoying watching him play because of his obvious love of the game.
I really need some of whatever downers you take when you watch these games.

Rutgers simply not getting enough scoring from the guards especially from the 3 point line.Another game with no go to scorer.Griffiths needs to take at least eight 3 pointers to keep Rutgers in games.

Rebounds not a thing tonight
We are weak. Period. Whoever Pikiell brought from Stony Brook (Van Dyke) is just not Big Ten level. team has weak hands, no speed, looks gassed, no ability to move bodies, etc

We are just a really bad team this year from coaching to players to support staff. Next game. Get this season over with.

Dig yourself a first half 12 point hole...
now down 11 with under a minute.

4-24 from three and 10-18 from the line. Just abysmal shooting. Even if we could've just shot 6-24 and 13-20, counting a few front ends (which is just plain bad, but not abysmal), it's a 2 point game.

Reactions: RU MAN
Simpson’s biggest problem is that he doesn't have 1 area he is shooting well to rely on and focus on

He can't shoot 3's

He can't shoot mid range jumpers

He can't finish at the rim

He doesn't have a strength to his shooting at any area of the court

I said this a thousand time after the Maryland game JD and DS cannot be your number 3 and 4 guards next year. I like JD because his shot selection is not like DS. But we need another guard who can shoot.
I think the hope would be that DS’ shot selection would be better when he’s not a main option. But he bricks the good shots too.

Reactions: biazza38
Simpson’s biggest problem is that he doesn't have 1 area he is shooting well to rely on and focus on

He can't shoot 3's

He can't shoot mid range jumpers

He can't finish at the rim

He doesn't have a strength to his shooting at area of the court
Maybe we can draw some technicals and he can go to the line without attempting a FG?

Reactions: Scangg
I said this a thousand time after the Maryland game JD and DS cannot be your number 3 and 4 guards next year. I like JD because his shot selection is not like DS. But we need another guard who can shoot.
THIS

We need to add a guard who can shoot. Don't need both Davis and Simpson

Reactions: RU MAN and biazza38
We are weak. Period. Whoever Pikiell brought from Stony Brook (Van Dyke) is just not Big Ten level. team has weak hands, no speed, looks gassed, no ability to move bodies, etc

We are just a really bad team this year from coaching to players to support staff. Next game. Get this season over with.
Kid that sits 2nd trombone is weak as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT