ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers Basketball falls to Nebraska 67-56

Simpson’s biggest problem is that he doesn't have 1 area he is shooting well to rely on and focus on

He can't shoot 3's

He can't shoot mid range jumpers

He can't finish at the rim

He doesn't have a strength to his shooting at any area of the court
Finally the DSolo blind are seeing clearly.

Rutgers simply not getting enough scoring from the guards especially from the 3 point line.Another game with no go to scorer.Griffiths needs to take at least eight 3 pointers to keep Rutgers in games.
He is not a good three point shooter ………………,…

Yet

Reactions: shields
Wolf has his best game all season which could have been a difference maker if Simpson Davis Hyatt all didn't stink it up

Gavin very encouraging performance on both ends
The ONLY consistency with a Pike Team is the inconsistency with a Pike team.

• Sad
Reactions: Scangg
How so? How can anybody tell something like that watching on TV? He plays clean as far as I can see.
Depends on your tolerance level. He’s a big crowd shusher, and how about after the foul he peacocked his way over to the first row for fan slaps. He’s a douche, but I admit my tolerance for all that shit is low, low, low.

Not clueless. Just prefers athletes playing playground offense and good d over talented offensive players. It’s his philosophy. It worked like a charm last game against a bad team, but fails against good offensive teams.

Another disappointing performance where Rutgers can't even score 60 points.The team shot poorly from the foul line and the three point line 4-25 which is abysmal.

It's a buzzer. They are stealing signs.
Thank God it is a short t shirt and not the shorts :)
Let Me In Buzz GIF by Official London Theatre

Studio guys praising Nebraska for beating Rutgers tonight is like praising Rutgers for beating Michigan on Thursday night. Nether win was truly worthy of praise.

Damn … 4/25 on threes and 10/19 on FTs … didn’t watch the game, but the score was closer than I expected (expected a 15 or 20 point loss). Need 1 more regular season win to guarantee .500 season.

His D is improving. Gains 15 points and will be a force.

Not as discouraged as many of you. We missed 21 threes. None of them were Simpsons. J Mike was 0-3. Narrative blown.
Hyatt 0-5 from three.
We hit a couple of threes right in this game.

Woolfolk had a great game but 1-5 from the line.

10-19 from the line and missed 21 threes.
That’s the game.

Not as discouraged as many of you. We missed 21 threes. None of them were Simpsons. J Mike was 0-3. Narrative blown.
Hyatt 0-5 from three.

That’s the game.
Simpson was absolutely brutal tonight as well as the last few games. He needs to STOP shooting

Reactions: biazza38 and Scangg
What type of monitor are you referring to?
These players wear these "sports bras" and have some type of monitor in them. I'm not an expert on what it's measuring exactly, but sports science is a big part of managing big time athletes

I would assume distance covered and tracking their on court movement for things like heat maps of where they are positionally on the court etc

Every soccer player wears them for example

Hyatt 0-5 from three.

That’s the game.
Are you contractually bound to say Simpson plays well every game regardless of results?

Reactions: RUChoppin
Players wear these now in all sorts of sports. It's been completely normal for years now
i know, they used to wear (and some do) these things above their butt cracks lol. i'm 65. i might need one too but not for basketball lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Scangg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT