ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers Basketball falls to Nebraska 67-56

Article says we're playing Wisconsin.
"SERIES HISTORY: This meeting between the Scarlet Knights and the Badgers will mark the 20th ever meeting between the two programs. Wisconsin leads the series 9-10, but Rutgers won three of the last four games."

Go RU beat some mid-western team!

• Haha
Reactions: mildone
Winnable game, it’s all on Pike, needs to game plan and challenge his Bigman.
Mag at at 85% is better on the bench, team is better w/o that version of Mag.

Reactions: zebnatto
Especially if mag is out tonight, I’d like to see a mindset from Gavin of rebound, rebound, rebound.

If I was betting man I’d say mag isn’t coming back next year and is sitting out in fear of getting injured. Seems like someone is in his ear. Doesn’t sound like doctors keeping him out.
If he can play it would be in his best interest to do so, imo. If he’s actually good to go, then by not playing he’s jeopardizing his perceived value on the open market.

If he can play it would be in his best interest to do so, imo. If he’s actually good to go, then by not playing he’s jeopardizing his perceived value on the open market.
That assumes players always make smart decisions and aren’t influenced by people around them. We’ve seen plenty of examples of bad decisions

I have something to inform you that you probably may not know that I wo t put on the board. Would you please email me

Reactions: Kbee3
Who are you talking to?
Animated GIF

Win the game or a losing season might be the final outcome.

Not to go off topic but is anyone else happy that Kevin Willard lost at home to Indiana today?

Not to go off topic but is anyone else happy that Kevin Willard lost at home to Indiana today?
Have to think he’s in trouble. Three seniors and not like he’s playing underclassmen. Young gone right?
If not this year, seat will be excruciating hot next year.

Reactions: Knightmoves
If I was betting man I’d say mag isn’t coming back next year and is sitting out in fear of getting injured. Seems like someone is in his ear. Doesn’t sound like doctors keeping him out.
The announcers listed Mag as out with a calf injury last game. If that’s true, if this is all due to a calf injury, then his frequent questionable status and being out for various games makes perfect sense. I have had numerous calf injuries and they suck because, while they appear to heal quickly, versus say a hamstring injury, reinjury is so easy with them. They can sometimes be incredibly tough to heal during the season.

Groin injuries are the same. Seems healed up. But reinjury is common.

Reactions: Scangg and BillyC80
Have to think he’s in trouble. Three seniors and not like he’s playing underclassmen. Young gone right?
If not this year, seat will be excruciating hot next year.
I mean, gotta give the guy a little slack with that brutal travel schedule, no? He claims it’s an issue all the time (even though every other team deals with the same stuff UMD does).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT