ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers Basketball falls to Maryland 63-46

Pike needs to go all in and just tamper with players in the portal. Go get a Hunter Dickinson at the 5
"Tampering" with players in the portal is no longer a thing. With the federal court ruling on Thursday, NIL collectives can now directly contact and negotiate deals with players in the portal and even players still in high school.

With that said, I'm pretty sure that RU's NIL can't afford Hunter Dickinson.

Reactions: biazza38
I will give a recap!!!
Question everything!!!!
This program is in deep trouble. Poor reflection on Pike.
The end!

At least RU baseball is up 5-0 and might start 6-0, and both lacrosse teams won.

So he can pad the stats and board can continue to give Hyatt adda boys
I think the majority of the board realizes that Hyatt is more of a negative than a positive…it’s just a couple of posters who overwhelmingly put out pro-Hyatt posts

"Tampering" with players in the portal is no longer a thing. With the federal court ruling on Thursday, NIL collectives can now directly contact and negotiate deals with players in the portal and even players still in high school.

We couldn't even afford a home town discount.

Reactions: shields
Maryland's starting 5 outscored Rutgers 61-19. Why can't Pike figure out a line up 27 games into the season?

Rutgers does not have the NIL $$$$ to get prime transfer players.

I'm not quite sure what this means, but Maryland had four players with at least 30 minutes, and two with 20-30 (including one at 29). We had one player (Jeremiah Williams) with over 30 minutes, four with 20-30, and four in the teens. It looks to me from these numbers that Pikiell kept looking for a successful combination, but it just wasn't there.

https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/maryland-terrapins-rutgers-scarlet-knights-202402250492/

Reactions: Fat Koko
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT