ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Basketball rolls past No. 11 Wisconsin 78-56

Hello RU folks- as always, I come in peace.

You're catching UW at the right time - they're very beatable right now, and I'd bet on the Knights in this one. In addition to the psyche being down, UW will be without its top two guard reserves in Blackwell and McGee. Blackwell, in particular, is a huge loss. They will likely turn to little-used Isaac Lindsay to steal some minutes, but lean more on the starters.

I say this every time, but I love the way RU plays, and am a big admirer of Pikiell.

You're catching UW at the right time - they're very beatable right now, and I'd bet on the Knights in this one. In addition to the psyche being down, UW will be without its top two guard reserves in Blackwell and McGee. Blackwell, in particular, is a huge loss. They will likely turn to little-used Isaac Lindsay to steal some minutes, but lean more on the starters.

I say this every time, but I love the way RU plays, and am a big admirer of Pikiell.
Please come back anytime to tell us how Rutgers will beat you and how awesome Pike is 🤣

haha thanks I can't help but wonder if this is some sort of reverse psychology though 😉

Reactions: FrankZ and BillyC80

Really wish you guys had beat Coach Slappy. Maybe Badgers will be hungry.

haha thanks I can't help but wonder if this is some sort of reverse psychology though 😉

He's trying the reverse jinx! Now I see
Maybe, sorta, because I do root for the Badgers to win, but mostly, I'm being honest - I don't think UW will win this one.
Alot of Badger fans here
There have always been a lot of students that attend UW from the East Coast, and ergo, not surprised that there are some alumni in the area. I attended the game at MSG a few years ago.

Well this is a perfect start!

Nice outlet by Simpson. Mag under control fakes a euro step to draw that foul

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT