ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Nebraska under the lights!

If we keep chopping, isn’t the tree supposed to come down at some point?
I think we need a chain saw. Not one of those backyard ones you get at Home Depot. One of those ones they use up in Maine to clear the roads in the winter.

Dating back to 2005, the QB draw out of the wildcat is Schiano's answer for "Nothing else is working and all I want to do is avoid turnovers because I think I may be able to win this one with my defense alone." It's the Jabu-package dressed up for 2022.

The Tiquan draw in ‘05 doesn’t get enough credit; that was the wildcat before the wildcat was a thing

Having just one of those FG opportunities would have us up 16-7. We started the game gangbusters and then the offense has been non existent.

Brown is averaging 4.5 yds a carry versus 7-8 men in the box, and he might not get 15 carries in the game.

Reactions: drewbagel423
Trying to be positive here, but man that is tough after all those years of disappointment … hope RU keeps chopping wood and finds a way to get over the hump. Basketball has beaten everyone in the B1G … need football to start knocking some off the list.

Reactions: drewbagel423
Trying to be positive here, but man that is tough after all those years of disappointment … hope RU keeps chopping wood and finds a way to get over the hump. Basketball has beaten everyone in the B1G … need football to start knocking some off the list.
That pass to Langan is a start

And a touchback....man i hate these refs....we did jump but every call is against us

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT