ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Seton Hall in Garden State Hardwood Classic

Davis is a very good defensive player.Rutgers played a very good first half getting contributions from many players.Three point baskets are the reason Rutgers is ahead by 8 points at half time.
3 point baskets and very good defense.

Reactions: tm_nj
Griffiths looks a lot more energetic defensively tonight. Took a charge. Had a nice block from behind. He might be one of those guys where his o feeds his d.

Woolf looks a lot more aggressive on the glass tonight. Pike clearly read him the riot act about his lack of rebounding.

Reactions: Scarlet83
I like starting JMike over Simpson. JMike plays much better defense and is a better rebounder, and he doesn’t dribble around on offense as much. He gets to the tin too - if he could only finish.
I’m a big fan of JMike. He gives you everything he’s got. Those shots will start to fall, and when they do, we’ll need him out there for even more minutes. Pretty good for a true freshman.

Reactions: Wagram97
I like starting JMike over Simpson. JMike plays much better defense and is a better rebounder, and he doesn’t dribble around on offense as much. He gets to the tin too - if he could only finish.
Jimike doesn’t waste time getting up court. Simpson plays with the defender advancing the ball to center court then dribbles to find a pass/shooter. Jmike passes to open up a dribble/shooter.

Reactions: Scarlet83
whats scary is... i just dont want it to be - live by the 3 and die by the 3 team.

I don’t miss them. They only worked about 40% of the time
The crowd would literally explode every time it happened. They generated a lot of energy which definitely benefited us.

Maybe Pike didn’t tell a lie about the pace and 3 point shooting. Maybe it was based off the defensive hustle that was sub par. What d’ya think armchair coaches?

next game give me Starting Lineup of

PG - JDAVIS
SG - GAVIN
SF - HYATT
PF - MAG
C - CLIFF

1st off bench
NOAH
then
WOLF/DEREK
OSKAR

ADVERTISEMENT