ADVERTISEMENT

Gavin Wimsatt—How Great is This !!!

Funny, when I click on the tweet above, the photos are hidden behind "The following media includes potentially sensitive content". Must be from a fan of another program who is upset that Wimsatt is now a Scarlet Knight.
Twitter is the most overly sensitive place on earth. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Knight Shift
From what I could find on Twitter, his Sophomore and Junior year, Gavin threw for over 5100 yds, 58TDs, rushed for over 1000 yds and 18TDs. It is a unique situation that Gavin was in 3 games this year prior to enrolling,

1st game, 23 for 37 282yds, 2TDs, 7rush 58yds TD, 38-51 loss
2nd game, 14 for 27 222yds, 2TDs, 44-7 win
3rd game, 79 yds passing, TD, and 2 rush TDs, 49-42 win.
RB Kenyata Carbon, class of '23, 10 rush 180 yds, 4 TD, 2nd consecutive 4TD game.

If we see Gavin this year, it will be against teams like Delaware, @ Illinois and/or Maryland, if the situation presents itself. A maybe to MSU or @ NW as a 4th. A solid No to @ Michigan, OSU, Wisc, @ Indiana, and @ PSU.

Reactions: RCBeta79
Funny, when I click on the tweet above, the photos are hidden behind "The following media includes potentially sensitive content". Must be from a fan of another program who is upset that Wimsatt is now a Scarlet Knight.
The Twitter Bots/Algorithms produce really strange results sometimes. On topics such as exercise and lifting, threads almost always have a warning, "the following tweets are hidden because they may contain offensive content," and 95% of the time, there is nothing remotely offensive about the hidden tweets.

If we see him this year I believe it will be on the road. Imagine what will happen if they put a package together for him, he enters the game in front of the home crowd, the plays work well and we move the ball. The package is limited so he can’t stay in the game so the next series out comes Vedral and the home fans go nuts. The we want gavin chants, possible booing. It could get ugly. I really think if we see him at all it will be on the road.

From what I could find on Twitter, his Sophomore and Junior year, Gavin threw for over 5100 yds, 58TDs, rushed for over 1000 yds and 18TDs. It is a unique situation that Gavin was in 3 games this year prior to enrolling,

1st game, 23 for 37 282yds, 2TDs, 7rush 58yds TD, 38-51 loss
2nd game, 14 for 27 222yds, 2TDs, 44-7 win
3rd game, 79 yds passing, TD, and 2 rush TDs, 49-42 win.
RB Kenyata Carbon, class of '23, 10 rush 180 yds, 4 TD, 2nd consecutive 4TD game.

If we see Gavin this year, it will be against teams like Delaware, @ Illinois and/or Maryland, if the situation presents itself. A maybe to MSU or @ NW as a 4th. A solid No to @ Michigan, OSU, Wisc, @ Indiana, and @ PSU.

He looks too skinny to be playing Power 5 at this moment. Although I am almost certain that he will be better than Tylin Oden (who was put onto the field way too soon), I do not want anything close to the Oden situation. This should be a year where he gets into the weight room and learns the playbook. I really hope that he wants this too and does not expect to play right extensively away.

I don’t expect him to play at all this season. He’s a hs senior being paid a 6 figure salary to attend college.

Patience, grasshopper.

He’s on the field now, wearing his #9 jersey and long pants, watching the QBs warm up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT