Getting frustrated with this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDOVES

All Conference
Dec 21, 2005
Woodbridge
www.njdoves.com
Really sucks to log in and constantly asking you to subscribe. I’ve been a subscriber and I’m logged in and takes me countless times to get logged back in! Get it together guys!!!

Really sucks to log in and constantly asking you to subscribe. I’ve been a subscriber and I’m logged in and takes me countless times to get logged back in! Get it together guys!!!

Doves. Its probably your browser, not the site. Your cache data is clearing.

BTW, I had a taste of your wine the other day. Yummy.

Not the site. In fact. I’m forced to log into TOS every time. Never have to for this site. Plus this site also has an app

Reactions: Richie O

Def not the site, try clearing your cache on your browser should reset everything for you.

Also if the problem persists than log out and log in via the home page. If that doesn’t work email me the problem and I’ll try to get it fixed for you ASAP.

Still a problem and I think it’s the site. I’m logged in and then I go to a separate subject and it comes up to subscribe. I’m signed in because when I scroll through it shows “log out”, which tells me I’m logged in. If I log out, it goes back to subscribe. Frustrating...

Still a problem and I think it’s the site. I’m logged in and then I go to a separate subject and it comes up to subscribe. I’m signed in because when I scroll through it shows “log out”, which tells me I’m logged in. If I log out, it goes back to subscribe. Frustrating...

Life lesson I learned a long time ago with technology. If something is only happening to me and my device, and not the thousands of others using it, it’s prob me

I’ve used the app almost exclusively for the last coupoe years and I can go weeks with out having to log in. And I only have to then because it sometimes defaults to the 2.0 forums which I dislike so I have to change back to 1.0, log out, and log back in

Well, I’ve been using this site for years with no problem until about 4 months ago. That is when I always have to log in and out.
Now my problem is that I log in and click on home, round table, etc. I see the subject matter but when I click on it, it wants me to subscribe. When I go to log in again it shows “ log out”. So I log out and back in and same thing happens again. Frustrating... I can post but I cannot read anything.
I even powered off my phone and rebooted it.

Thought it was resolved, took off private mode and I can’t get anything from the home page. I’m logged in but it wants me to subscribe. Ugh!

Last edited:
I think you are responding to @Richard Schnyderite if you are his email address is RUrichie@gmail.com
And it’s that kind of technical acumen that has led everyone to believe the issue is user error, not the site.[/QUOTE]

I believe it is the site because I can view each topic and reply in all categories except the round table and home. When I click on a subject in the round table it immediately shows the screen “join and subscribe “. Ugh!

How is he typing all this if he is logged out and cant get in? :Sly:

How is he typing all this if he is logged out and cant get in? :Sly:
He said he can view all topics and reply in all categories except the round table and home.

Although I'm not sure what he about home. I took it to mean that he can't view the home page.

Reactions: NJDOVES
He said he can view all topics and reply in all categories except the round table and home.

Although I'm not sure what he about home. I took it to mean that he can't view the home page.

So, I appreciate everyone’s suggestions! Richard emailed me and turns out that I cancelled my subscription last year but I thought it was SN 247. Oh well, I signed back up and got a $75 Adidas discount..
it’s all good, lol

Guy calls out the site.
Turns out he screwed up.
Doesn't say as much as OOOOPS..sorry.
Gets a $75 reward.

Welcome to America 2019 LOL!

Glad you figured out your issue...

Reactions: FastMJ
See ... 9 times out of 10 ... #UserError# ... but seriously glad it’s fixed!

Guy calls out the site.
Turns out he screwed up.
Doesn't say as much as OOOOPS..sorry.
Gets a $75 reward.

Welcome to America 2019 LOL!

Glad you figured out your issue...

Oops...
So, prior to my complaint, I had no issues other than to sign in every day. I had no issues with posting. If I canceled, which I apparently did, why did I have complete access for so long?

Ok, time to shut this one down...

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
Oops...
So, prior to my complaint, I had no issues other than to sign in every day. I had no issues with posting. If I canceled, which I apparently did, why did I have complete access for so long?

Ok, time to shut this one down...

So its still some one else's fault. Glad you thanked Rich here for his help...oh wait you didnt even thank him either.

Interesting you were able access premium for a full year with no payment. Mine was cancelled the day I decided not to renew, i guess you got lucky. Enjoy the $75 reward for new subscribers.

Reactions: S.W.A.I.N
So its still some one else's fault. Glad you thanked Rich here for his help...oh wait you didnt even thank him either.

Interesting you were able access premium for a full year with no payment. Mine was cancelled the day I decided not to renew, i guess you got lucky. Enjoy the $75 reward for new subscribers.

I really thought we could move on from here but I’ll give it one more post...

1. Never said anyone’s at fault.
2. How would you know if I thanked Rich or not and why would you be glad if I didn’t? And why do you think I should thank him here?
3. If you canceled your subscription here, why are you interested in any of this anyway and Finally - yes, I guess I was lucky to go almost a year for free but the $99 subscription fee doesn’t affect me one way or the other. So Maybe I should Rivals for my free time? NOT...
Please don’t reply RUtix4me. I’d rather read more worthy posts.

I really thought we could move on from here but I’ll give it one more post...

1. Never said anyone’s at fault.
2. How would you know if I thanked Rich or not and why would you be glad if I didn’t? And why do you think I should thank him here?
3. If you canceled your subscription here, why are you interested in any of this anyway and Finally - yes, I guess I was lucky to go almost a year for free but the $99 subscription fee doesn’t affect me one way or the other. So Maybe I should Rivals for my free time? NOT...
Please don’t reply RUtix4me. I’d rather read more worthy posts.
1. You should - it was your fault. Not a big deal at all - but your fault.
2. Because you posted a thread (which you can delete) laying all the blame on the site (just look at the thread title) and by association the admins.
3. I'm just jealous I can't get the $75

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT