ADVERTISEMENT

Go Hogs Go!

I don't believe so.

Correction: the Lady Razorbacks won the Indoor National Championship in 2015.
And you call yourself a fan!

Turn in your hat, sir!

DS_126471_l.jpg

Reactions: Southern Gentleman
Well this is good news! I hereby propose that June 11th of every year, Arkansas be recognized as the USG--the University of Southern Gentleman.

I miss playing you guys. Our plane landed right after the team plane. Toured your countryside in a rented car and was impressed with the beauty of your part of the country. The Hog Boys???? and there critique pregame on u tube was hilarious. Congrats Southern on your girls.

I miss playing you guys. Our plane landed right after the team plane. Toured your countryside in a rented car and was impressed with the beauty of your part of the country. The Hog Boys???? and there critique pregame on u tube was hilarious. Congrats Southern on your girls.

Thanks! Northwest Arkansas has some beautiful sights and is one of the fastest growing areas of the country.
I would love for another home and home games series again!

I get my sneakers from the New Balance in Hasbrouck Heights across the street from Teterboro. The owner's son is on the Arkansas men's track team and he's going out for the Olympics. Always talks about him

Reactions: Southern Gentleman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT