ADVERTISEMENT

Semi OT: TRN RB Micah Ford commits to Stanford

tico brown

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2005
I remember when I was here in December saying that Micah Ford is the type of player Rutgers should go FULL COURT PRESS NO MATTER WHAT. And I was told that he wasn’t good enough to play P5. Kind of like when I was saying the same thing about Holy Spirit’s Patrick Smith a couple of years ago before he went to Vanderbilt.

Congrats to one of the best players in NJ today on his commitment to Stanford. Let’s see if this sticks or he really go out west.

Reactions: bori_blanco
I remember when I was here in December saying that Micah Ford is the type of player Rutgers should go FULL COURT PRESS NO MATTER WHAT. And I was told that he wasn’t good enough to play P5. Kind of like when I was saying the same thing about Holy Spirit’s Patrick Smith a couple of years ago before he went to Vanderbilt.

Congrats to one of the best players in NJ today on his commitment to Stanford. Let’s see if this sticks or he really go out west.

Don't recall many players coming out of TRN or TRS? I think @bori_blanco is from near there?

Reactions: tico brown

Did RU not offer? Seems so.
Decent offer list with 5 P5 offers and Ivies.

We have a RB better than him committed and others high on out board who are better than him

• Haha
Reactions: tico brown

I don’t think anyone said Micah can’t play D1. That’s absurd. Perhaps some question about his position/tweener status, but clearly has the physical tools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT