ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sincere Robinson wins B1G Indoor Champs Long Jump

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZBlues

Senior
Sep 29, 2013
The primary B1G Indoor Track and Field Champs threads are in the "Baseball,Soccer, and more" forum, but I want to congratulate RU's Sincere Robinson for winning the the men's long jump in today's B1G Indoor Championships.

With the first day of championship competition still going on, outstanding pole vaulter Chloe Timberg is competing in her event as I write this. Five other RU athletes have already qualified for the finals in their six events by qualifying in today's prelims. (Men's mile, Women's mile, Men's 60m & 200m, Women's 60m, Women's 800m) A top 8 finish in an event will score points for the team. Go RU.

Last edited:
The primary B1G Indoor Track and Field Champs threads are in the "Baseball,Soccer, and more" forum, but I want to congratulate RU's Sincere Robinson for winning the the men's long jump in today's B1G Indoor Championships.

With the first day of championship competition still going on, outstanding pole vaulter Chloe Timberg is competing in her event as I write this. Five other RU athletes have already qualified for the finals in their six events by qualifying in today's prelims. (Men's mile, Women's mile, Men's 60m & 200m, Women's 60m, Women's 800m) A top 8 finish in an event will score points for the team. Go RU.

• Angry
Reactions: ClassOf02
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT