ADVERTISEMENT

Goodale with another Boom!

giphy.gif

I don’t know who else we’re recruiting but I would assume Ferrari is still taking visits and it can’t be him. NOT trying to be a negative Nancy here. Just trying to keep things in perspective

Reactions: BanjoSaysWoof
I would so hope it is Ferrari, but there are a couple of things that would make me think it isn't. One, he has only taken one of his five scheduled OVs. So if it is for him, we made a super huge impression on him last weekend. Second, and I have not seen the BOOM, but I would think there would be a megaton, explosion of several BOOMS if it were Ferrari. Not just one.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
I would so hope it is Ferrari, but there are a couple of things that would make me think it isn't. One, he has only taken one of his five scheduled OVs. So if it is for him, we made a super huge impression on him last weekend. Second, and I have not seen the BOOM, but I would think there would be a megaton, explosion of several BOOMS if it were Ferrari. Not just one.
It’s not AJ.

What you saw on premium wasn’t the name.
Ah yes that's what happens when you race through the thread searching for a name, don't read the thread @Richard Schnyderite decides to play smart ass and you think that's who it is. My mistake. A Bentley is nice but it's not Ferrari and I'm afraid that's one's long gone. But thanks Jim for pointing my folly out. I'm getting a well deserved ripping on the other board

Last edited:
I don't even know how to check who retweeted Post.
Hoping it is either a 125/133 or 197/285 pound wrestler.

I have my guess based upon who liked and re-tweeted it, but that is hardly a sure thing.

of course, we will know sooner or later but there was a 2 time state champ who retweeted it, so... maybe him? It could be someone he is friends with instead, but we will know when it is official.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
of course, we will know sooner or later but there was a 2 time state champ who retweeted it, so... maybe him? It could be someone he is friends with instead, but we will know when it is official.
Thats what someone on Facebook said also.

EDIT - that it is a 2 time state champ

What's the name of the new recruit?

Bryce Hepner from St. Edwards High School in Ohio. Currently ranked 13th at 145lbs(has won two Ohio State titles). Have seen him projected as a 165lber. This is a huge recruit as far as opening up St. Edwards...one of the best programs in the Country year in and year out. Va Tech has gotten a bunch of kids out of here.

Bryce Hepner from St. Edwards High School in Ohio. Currently ranked 13th at 145lbs(has won two Ohio State titles). Have seen him projected as a 165lber. This is a huge recruit as far as opening up St. Edwards...one of the best programs in the Country year in and year out. Va Tech has gotten a bunch of kids out of here.

Thanks ScarletGrapfan! What a great get, and yes, what a great pipeline to have!

For those who don’t know. A st. Ed’s pipeline would be very nice.

St. Ed’s has had a graduate of their school become an All America at the NCAA’s now 36 consecutive year.

Only 3 things are certain in life. Death,taxes, and St. Ed’s producing an NCAA All American

For those who don’t know. A st. Ed’s pipeline would be very nice.

St. Ed’s has had a graduate of their school become an All America at the NCAA’s now 36 consecutive year.

Only 3 things are certain in life. Death,taxes, and St. Ed’s producing an NCAA All American
Streak ended this past season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT