ADVERTISEMENT

Greatest 21st Century college football player for every school

What are they basing this off of? Their college production or how well they did in the NFL?

If anyone ever said that to me I’d just shrug my shoulders and drop the conversation. Some comments don’t warrant a response.
duty_calls.png

If Rice came back for senior year he only would have needed 1479 yds to be D1 all-time career rusher.
His career season average was 1642 yds (2012 yds in 2007)

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Hate these. It makes fans get defensive and make it seem we do not love the player they picked. Any 2000 list for Rutgers starts with Rice and has Britt/Davis/Leonard/Twins in any order above all the rest - Zuttah most likely belongs there as well. How about AA like Foster etc?
And this is not to downplay what Greene did. And to be honest- we may have two great Greenes that are about equal.

Reactions: MADHAT1
Hate these. It makes fans get defensive and make it seem we do not love the player they picked. Any 2000 list for Rutgers starts with Rice and has Britt/Davis/Leonard/Twins in any order above all the rest - Zuttah most likely belongs there as well. How about AA like Foster etc?
And this is not to downplay what Greene did. And to be honest- we may have two great Greenes that are about equal.
Three

William J. Leggett is the one.
He was the one who suggested the rules the first game of College Football was played under and the Captain of the Rutgers team that played that game on Nov. 6, 1869

William J. Leggett is the one.
He was the one who suggested the rules the first game of College Football was played under and the Captain of the Rutgers team that played that game on Nov. 6, 1869
Wrong century for this list

I would think for Rutgers you really have no choice but Ray Rice as number 1 in this century. Then, Leonard, Britt, (I'm going to put the twins together if allowed lol), Foster, Zuttah, Sanu, Davis - it's funny, though we have had remarkable players on defense and the D has always been ahead of our offense during these years- to me, it has been more of a team effort vs individual play.

I would think for Rutgers you really have no choice but Ray Rice as number 1 in this century. Then, Leonard, Britt, (I'm going to put the twins together if allowed lol), Foster, Zuttah, Sanu, Davis - it's funny, though we have had remarkable players on defense and the D has always been ahead of our offense during these years- to me, it has been more of a team effort vs individual play.
I would put Korsak in the mix honestly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT