ADVERTISEMENT

Hello from Hawkeyeland

Wingman137

Senior
Aug 25, 2005
I thought the Knights played a hell of a game against Washington. Even though you came up short, you showed a lot of potential. IMO, if your coach has enough time to establish depth, then Rutgers will be able to compete in the East. (which is the best division in football, and it isn't even close) Stay healthy and keep the faith. Good times will make it to NJ!

I like your post. However, please refer to us as the Scarlet Knights and not the Knights.

(Me being a prick)

Thanks for visiting and good luck this week vs Iowa State and especially against PSU on the 23rd.

I thought the Knights played a hell of a game against Washington. Even though you came up short, you showed a lot of potential. IMO, if your coach has enough time to establish depth, then Rutgers will be able to compete in the East. (which is the best division in football, and it isn't even close) Stay healthy and keep the faith. Good times will make it to NJ!
Thanks. Still a couple of years away but this team has the coaches and players to be competitive in every game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT