ADVERTISEMENT

Would Be Nice If That's All...

DirtyRU

All American
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2002
... because I'd be happy if Jeremiah, Gavin, JaMichael, Oskar and Eugene all return. All-world team? By no means. But it would show at least some continuity with an option to further develop. I really like what JaMichael brings with his on-the-ball defense, I still like Gavin's potential, Jeremiah is just awesome, Emmanuel could provide nice 5-man depth even if he is the #3 5-man, and Oskar is a good deep-bench occasional contributor/good locker room guy. Give me those 5, plus the 5 frosh, and then 3 transfer portal guys, one of which would be a starting 5, and I'd be happy, ha.

Last edited:
... because I'd be happy if Jeremiah, Gavin, JaMichael, Oskar and Eugene all return. All-world team? By no means. But it would show at least some continuity with an option to further develop. I really like what JaMichael brings with his on-the-ball defense, I still like Gavin's potential, Jeremiah is just awesome, Eugene could provide nice 5-man depth even if he is the #3 5-man, and Oskar is a good deep-bench occasional contributor/good locker room guy. Give me those 5, plus the 5 frosh, and then 3 transfer portal guys, one of which would be a starting 5, and I'd be happy, ha.
who's Eugene ?

Ogobole had a tough time beating Woolfolk out and he appeared to be in Pike's doghouse. He also purposedly tripped an opponent. He also came from a community college.

He has size and some talent, but I can't count on anything from him.
Yup..he can be fun to watch but we’re kidding ourselves here.

Reactions: Knightmoves
... because I'd be happy if Jeremiah, Gavin, JaMichael, Oskar and Eugene all return. All-world team? By no means. But it would show at least some continuity with an option to further develop. I really like what JaMichael brings with his on-the-ball defense, I still like Gavin's potential, Jeremiah is just awesome, Emmanuel could provide nice 5-man depth even if he is the #3 5-man, and Oskar is a good deep-bench occasional contributor/good locker room guy. Give me those 5, plus the 5 frosh, and then 3 transfer portal guys, one of which would be a starting 5, and I'd be happy, ha.
All five positions represented by that group.

Reactions: DirtyRU
I wouldn't be surprised if an elite transfer guard coming in gives JWill second thoughts. If his starting spot isn't guaranteed becuase the transfer guard is an elite 3pt shooter.

Of course we could not even be pursuing such guard.

I wouldn't be surprised if an elite transfer guard coming in gives JWill second thoughts. If his starting spot isn't guaranteed becuase the transfer first is an elite 3pt shooter.

Of course we could not even be pursuing such guard.
...or he is blown away by another school. Anyone who thinks they know he is coming back is fooling themselves if they think he wouldn't leave if he was offered a ton of $.

Have to disagree, hoping Oskar and Ogbole jump in as well. Last year’s team was terrible on offense, we need as much new talent and shooting in here as possible. If Oskar and Ogbole leave that gives us 5 spots to obtain new portal players. I could care less if Ogbole leaves, we can do better than him, and Oskar is Oskar, nothing special and relatively meaningless value to the roster.

Oskar going back to Sweden

Reactions: Kbee3
How does that work? Timelines and all.

New deadline is 45 days I think. Rules changed. Everything will happen fast. This time we’re not going to get burned. Pike will make sure he’s here. He will be a starter along with a shooter not yet on the roster, Dylan, Ace and a center not yet on the roster. Nobody is paying Gavin to transfer in so I’m not sure why he would leave. But it’s unlikely he will start.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT