ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremiah was a bullfrog! He's the real deal!

Never understood a single word he said
But I helped him drink his wine.
And he always had some mighty fine wine.

Truer words were never spoken!
I am all in on Jeremiah.

If RU DJ doesn’t play next home game, he should be fired.

Never understood a single word he said
But I helped him drink his wine.
And he always had some mighty fine wine.

Truer words were never spoken!
I am all in on Jeremiah.

If RU DJ doesn’t play next home game, he should be fired.
Unless the DJ is somewhat close to our age, someone will probably have to explain it to him G-RUnit 😀

Reactions: RC1978 and Scangg
Didn't Simpson have double digit assists today?
19-5-6-2
Pts-Reb-Asts-stls
Simpson’s best overall game so far.
Maybe Simpson benefitted the most from JWill…and JaMike was aggressive with the dribble but under control. The defense was unreal in the second half but RU still had to run the half court offense almost every possession.

Sigh. Ignoring Simpson today. SMH.
See response below.
Simpson had a great game. But strictly speaking of fast breaks none of our guards look to pass and instead drive in trying to create contact…..and then miss layups. You watch games you know what I’m talking about.
This 1000%. Simpson had a great game however the pass to Hyatt in transition was one that none of the other guards on the team would make - every one of them would drive straight to the rack and hope to get fouled. It came at a critical point in the game. We’re up 4 driving the ball with a few minutes to go. That basket allows us to go up 6 and set up the D. If Simpson or JMike drive there - historical odds say it’s a missed lay up and. If we don’t draw the foul a high chance of a run out the other way. That could be a 2 point game plus an end to their scoring drought. It was a huge basket and decision in general.

Reactions: tm_nj
Unless the DJ is somewhat close to our age, someone will probably have to explain it to him G-RUnit 😀
I don’t know they play Sweet Caroline every where. Build Me Buttercup older too. Older songs easier to sing and cheer along to.

Still think RU football missing the boat not using S A T U R D A Y KNIGHT as a football song. Always thought Were having a party is just as Jersey centric as Glory Days.

I don’t know they play Sweet Caroline every where. Build Me Buttercup older too. Older songs easier to sing and cheer along to.

Still think RU football missing the boat not using S A T U R D A Y KNIGHT as a football song. Always thought Were having a party is just as Jersey centric as Glory Days.
I didn't say it was a bad idea G-RUnit, I'm just thinking that before we fire the DJ if he doesn't play it at the next game, someone may have to make him aware of the song. Maybe someone already has.

Reactions: G- RUnit
Not sure if this has been mentioned and I definitely need to see more but I feel like Jeremiah Williams could be the “Mag” of last year to this years team for the remainder of the season. He seems to do a lot of dirty work and takes the burden, just enough to make a real difference, off of everyone else. Should be interesting to see how it carries over tomorrow night

Reactions: Scangg and tm_nj
His leadership quality is what stood out to me. The fact that this was his first game and he just seemed to take charge. Takes a special kind of competitor with the right mindset to step on the court and be that guy.

Not sure if this has been mentioned and I definitely need to see more but I feel like Jeremiah Williams could be the “Mag” of last year to this years team for the remainder of the season. He seems to do a lot of dirty work and takes the burden, just enough to make a real difference, off of everyone else. Should be interesting to see how it carries over tomorrow night
Better player. Period. He facilitated so much, Mag doesn’t really do that. Defense and high motor compares to Mag.

Better player. Period. He facilitated so much, Mag doesn’t really do that. Defense and high motor compares to Mag.
I agree but my main point is that Jeremiah seemed to take the pressure off everyone when he was out there similar to how Mag did that for last years team. Hoping Jeremiah has that same impact on this years team

His leadership quality is what stood out to me. The fact that this was his first game and he just seemed to take charge. Takes a special kind of competitor with the right mindset to step on the court and be that guy.
💯 this team has lacked on floor leadership and looked rudderless for most games all season

Definitely a player who was making winning plays and making others around him better which is also something severely lacking

Reactions: BillyC80
Okay. I stand corrected. This guy is the real deal and makes our team so much better. Watching him play, he's on a different level than the rest of our offense. Credit to everyone who was on the JWill hype train early.

Reactions: Scangg
We no longer need a guard from the portal. J Williams is the perfect fit to play alongside Dylan and the other scrappy guys we have are perfect compliments. And we have him for 2 more years! I don’t really see him moving around again as long as we don’t screw him on the NIL.

Just have to figure out the supporting cast in the front court.

Reactions: Scangg
We no longer need a guard from the portal. J Williams is the perfect fit to play alongside Dylan and the other scrappy guys we have are perfect compliments. And we have him for 2 more years! I don’t really see him moving around again as long as we don’t screw him on the NIL.

Just have to figure out the supporting cast in the front court.
JWill makes next season's ceiling so much higher

Reactions: BillyC80
One more observation of JWill. He must have large hands because I saw him 3-4 times during the game holding the ball with one hand similar to Cliff's ability. Just one more plus for him.

One more observation of JWill. He must have large hands because I saw him 3-4 times during the game holding the ball with one hand similar to Cliff's ability. Just one more plus for him.
Probably does fingertip push ups

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT