ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s a closer look at Cook-Douglass Campus! Home to Douglass Residential College, and the Schools

"Here’s a closer look at Cook-Douglass Campus! Home to Douglass Residential College, and the Schools of Arts and Sciences."

Someone might want to alert the football office/communications staff that the Cook-Douglass Campus is more directly the home of the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences (instead of SAS) which is what I imagine they meant to emphasize in this case.

SAS exists on all of the NB/Pisc campuses but its home (where its administrative functions are housed, if you will) would be more accurately described as being on the College Avenue Campus.

I remember Douglass had the best dining hall on campus.

You have it backwards.
You're correct - I only saw Nielson on a current map.
***EDIT*** is Cooper gone?

Looks like it was closed in 2006 - I did a lttle searching and found this:
Question: What happened to Cooper Dining Hall and will there be another Intermezzo?
Answer: Unfortunately the fiscal situation at RU for the fall and spring of 2006/2007 has caused Dining to close Cooper. Additionally this impacts Intermezzo since there is not an appropriate alternative location. We expect the additional students using Neilson to fill the entire space. Hopefully, moving forward, conditions will change and we can again open Cooper and reestablish the popular evening meal, Intermezzo.

Couldn’t remember the name...Intermezzo.

Never took a date but heard it was a nice experience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT