ADVERTISEMENT

"He's the ultimate glue guy..."

Mulcahy needs to avoid foul trouble, though.

In 19 major conference games with <4 fouls: 10.5 pts (.480 FG, .429 3P), 4.6 RB, 5.6 Ast, 1.2 stl, 2.7 tov
In 6 major conference games with 4+ fouls: 5.7 pts (.371 FG, .231 3P), 2.3 RB, 5.2 Ast, 0.5 stl, 3.2 tov

• Love
Reactions: MiloTalon13
if his performance from Feb 1st to the end of the season last year is any indicator of how he'll play this year, he's a LOT more than the "ultimate glue guy".
12 games, 12.5ppg/4.2rpg/5.8apg 48% from 3, 53% overall
I agree. Paul is more than a "glue guy" in the way I think when that term is used

Reactions: MiloTalon13
Paul is going to make All-B10, have a great all around year, especially scoring, and lead us to the NCAAs. There will be arguments at the end of the year as to who was most valuable to the team, Paul or Cliff. I have some doubts about how much Cam, Dean, and Mag will contribute, but not Paul. It's his team and we're very lucky to have him at PG.

Paul is going to make All-B10, have a great all around year, especially scoring, and lead us to the NCAAs. There will be arguments at the end of the year as to who was most valuable to the team, Paul or Cliff. I have some doubts about how much Cam, Dean, and Mag will contribute, but not Paul. It's his team and we're very lucky to have him at PG.
Then imagine if Paul and Cliff BOTH came back for 2023-24? Unlikely but fun to imagine.

I think by mistake, you forgot Caleb. If his offense is similar to ND game and he keeps the defensive intensity, he has a chance to be MVP of the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT