ADVERTISEMENT

Nigel James

Jerseylegends

Junior
Mar 15, 2023
That guy is legit....his team long island Lutheran is loaded with guys like vj edgecomb, Ian Jackson and Carmelo Anthony's son. But he runs the pg like a pro, handle is on point, can score when he wants and he looks like he's in the weight room already as a hs junior. Let's get him for the '25 class...

That guy is legit....his team long island Lutheran is loaded with guys like vj edgecomb, Ian Jackson and Carmelo Anthony's son. But he runs the pg like a pro, handle is on point, can score when he wants and he looks like he's in the weight room already as a hs junior. Let's get him for the '25 class...
My point guard choice from the class of 2025

Darius Acuff would be my first choice, but sounds like it won’t happen.

Nothing against Nigel James, he would be a very nice option too.

Darius Acuff would be my first choice, but sounds like it won’t happen.

Nothing against Nigel James, he would be a very nice option too.
That would be nice...he's a five star, idk if he's as close with the asst coach from Michigan as Dylan and ace are with bknight. But sure if you can grab a 5 star you grab him...but in case you don't want to put all of your eggs in a risky basket, maintain interest in this Nigel James guy. From the looks of how he's playing and his body is developing he might be moving up in star ranking and the amount of schools recruiting him.. especially now that his team is ranked no. 2 in the nation...

That would be nice...he's a five star, idk if he's as close with the asst coach from Michigan as Dylan and ace are with bknight. But sure if you can grab a 5 star you grab him...but in case you don't want to put all of your eggs in a risky basket, maintain interest in this Nigel James guy. From the looks of how he's playing and his body is developing he might be moving up in star ranking and the amount of schools recruiting him.. especially now that his team is ranked no. 2 in the nation...
I like Nigel James, he would definitely be high on my list. I believe the chance at Acuff has already passed.

I like Nigel too, and he is getting great training for the next level at Long Island Lutheran

You want him to have his growth spurt after he commits (ala Griffiths) as he will have a lot less serious high major suitors at 6 foot or less.

I like Nigel James, he would definitely be high on my list. I believe the chance at Acuff has already passed.
Acuff had a visit scheduled to come to RU but then cancelled it. I think that ship has sailed.

No worries. We have Jeremiah Williams for two more years.

Last edited:
A uff had a visit scheduled to come tonRU but then cancelled it. I think that ship has sailed.

No worries. We have Jeremiah Williams for two more years.
Yes (Kentucky and Michigan?) and yes JW here for next year will be big.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT