Northwestern
Maryland
Michigan
Nebraska
Penn State
Illinois
Purdue
Wisconsin
Big ten schedule is what I was looking for. Sorry.

I do wish we could get some “name “out of conference games at home once in a while. It has been a long time since North Carolina and Duke were here. To try to get the general sports fan to go to an ooc game is not easy when, other than UMass and Seton Hall, they aren’t even sure if the other schools are Division 1.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
I do wish we could get some “name “out of conference games at home once in a while. It has been a long time since North Carolina and Duke were here. To try to get the general sports fan to go to an ooc game is not easy when, other than UMass and Seton Hall, they aren’t even sure if the other schools are Division 1.
Those teams would never agree to play at the RAC. They'd want it at MSG.

Reactions: Scarlet Shack
Really ?

Even on a home and home deal ?

Duke famously does not play true road games. The last time they did outside of the ACC-B1G Challenge or against St. John's at MSG was at UNC Greensboro in the 2010-11 season.

We don’t have to schedule a heavyweight like unc or duke. Schedule schools like Pitt, gtown, va tech, Memphis, wvu and you get true home and home at rac.

bart has us favored in 15 out of 19 home games

If this holds true, we would need about 5 road wins to be on the bubble (20 wins).

We have St. Bona in Toronto, @ Pitt, 10 B1G road games + at least one B1G tourney game (at least 13 total games), to accomplish that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT